Chapter 14

Jeonghan kissed Joshua. Giving him his first kiss. Joshua kissed him back after processing what was happening. They continued until someone barged in.

"Sir, you are-" Mingyu started.

Joshua pushed Jeonghan away, cleared his throat, and made a gestured with his hand so Mingyu would continue.

"Oh... no, sir. If you're busy with... him, I can wait outside."

"No, it's fine. What's wrong, Mingyu?"

"Okay, you are being requested by your lawyer on the phone. He said that you have not been answering your cellphone." Mingyu informed.

"Oh, right! I left it in the guest room." Joshua answered.

"Well, then the phone is waiting. Woozi is there with it."

"Great, thank you." Joshua said before looking at Jeonghan. "We'll talk later."

After Joshua left the office, Jeonghan was alone with a serious Mingyu with his arms crossed over his chest. He was looking at him waiting for Jeonghan to speak.

"What?"

"What? I just saw you kissing the boss! And you dare to ask... what?!"

"I needed to do it... I got desperate." Jeonghan whined.

"Well, I'm desperate too and I am not kissing Joshua."

"That would be weird..."

"Yeah, but do you know what's even weirder?" Mingyu asked earning a "no" from Jeonghan. "To find you kissing your brother's husband. What is this?! Are you going to keep this until you give him your... you know, the "V" word."

"That's a private topic, Mingyu. I don't think I need to get that far."

"You told me that you'll be here for six months, I just found you kissing Joshua, and you think that this is not getting that far? Trust me, if you manage to get Joshua to stop the divorce, you'll lose it right inside this mansion."

"You're exaggerating!"

"I'm the one who exaggerates! This is cheating in the worst way. You are indirectly Joshua's lover!" Mingyu accused.

"I'm going to check on Seungkwan." Jeonghan said ignoring Mingyu.

"I'll go too!" Mingyu exclaimed running behind him.

                 *******

Jeonghan, Mingyu, and Hansol were inside Seungkwan's room waiting for him to wake up. Mingyu was nervous once again and Jeonghan was trying to avoid eye contact with Hansol, who was glaring at him. Suddenly, Seungkwan started to wake up. When he finally opened his eyes, Jeonghan walked close to him.

"Seungkwan, are you-" Jeonghan could not finish because Hansol pushed him away and sat besides Seungkwan.

"Thank God you're okay. I thought Jae-sung killed you!"

"Hansol, what the hell are you doing here?" Seungkwan asked confused.

"I was worried about you this whole time and you only ask me that?!"

"You said that you didn't care about me!"

"We were in high school! Stop being childish!"

As they fought about the past and the present, Mingyu got out of the room. Jeonghan decided to follow him and leave the obviously in love pair alone.

Jeonghan kept following Mingyu and when he was about to scare him, he went inside Joshua's office. Jeonghan looked inside the half-closed door and noticed that Joshua was there. Quietly, he listened to their conversation the best he could.

"So... uhm... I saw you kissing Jeong- I mean, Jae-sung." Mingyu started.

"Yeah, he's my husband... I think." Joshua answered.

"You think? He's identical to your husband." Mingyu laughed awkwardly. "How can you think?"

"He kisses differently. You can call me crazy, but I think there's something odd about it."

"What? Do you think that this is an evil plan and you're with Jae-sung's identical blonde twin brother?" Mingyu said laughing. "You're crazy, Joshua."

"No, I'm not... you are. Stop making things up."

"Oh, trust me... I am not making anything up." Mingyu said with the weirdest smile on his face.

"Are you drunk?"

"Of course not, Joshua." He answered. "Let's make a hypothetical situation where your husband has a twin brother and Jae-sung is out with... I don't know... his lover and you are now with your husband's identical twin brother. What would you do?"

"I would send Jae-sung and his brother to jail."

Jeonghan gasped after hearing Joshua's answer, but it wasn't loud enough to be heard inside the office. Mingyu stared at his boss for a moment.

"B- but... "Mingyu stuttered. "But... what if the brother was innocent? Like a true magical angel that was tortured by your husband and ended up in this hypothetical situation, I repeat, hypothetical situation!"

"Mingyu, what's going on? You're being weirder than usual." Joshua said. "Not to mention that this situation sounds real. You're scaring me."

"Oh, nothing is happening. It's just a really hypothetical situation... just hypothetical."

"Okay..."

"Hypothetical means that it may be possible, but it might not be. It's like the famous "what if" question." Mingyu said.

"I know what it means, Mingyu. You are free to go now." Joshua said gesturing to the door.

"Oh, yeah... yes! You have work to do and I do too."

"Yes, we do have work to do." Joshua agreed.

"Of course." Mingyu said smiling while Joshua was looking at him.

"I see you smiling and talking, but not walking."

"Oh... right." Mingyu replied. "I'm leaving now."

"Yes, bye."

"Bye."

Mingyu finally closed the door slowly. When he turned around, he almost screamed as he saw Jeonghan behind him.

"What the hell?" He asked with a hand on his chest. "Jeonghan, what are you doing here?"

"I'm doing the same as you..."

"You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Well, you almost gave me two of those, so we're even." Jeonghan said before pulling him away from the door. "What was that? You told Joshua everything in a hypothetical situation."

"You were eavesdropping on our conversation?" Asked an offended Mingyu.

"Yes, I was."

"That is so disrespectful..." Mingyu said before walking away.

"You did the same!" Jeonghan exclaimed watching him walk down the stairs.

"Jae-sung." Joshua called behind him.

"Yes?" Jeonghan asked turning around.

"I need to talk to you in private. Come..." Joshua answered before entering his office.

As soon as Jeonghan went inside the office, he was pushed to the wall. Before he could process anything, Joshua kissed him.