Chapter 10

"Jae-sung..." Joshua said before sighing. "I think we need space..."

Jeonghan didn't know what to say or do. He was processing every last words that Joshua said and when he did, he realized that this was a time where he didn't know how to react. How would Jae-sung act if this happened to him? Desperate? Sad? Happy? Jeonghan just didn't know. He was just there frozen and staring at Joshua.

"Jae-sung... hey, are you alright?" Joshua asked touching Jeonghan's shoulder.

"What?"

"I asked..."

"Are you breaking up with me?" Jeonghan asked as he finally decided to improvise a reaction. "What is going on?"

"Look, Jae-sung... I know this is new and we've never had a problem this big, but I think that this is the right thing to do and-"

Joshua could not finish what he was saying because Jeonghan slapped his left cheek. Jeonghan was as shocked as Joshua, but it was an impulse of his nervous break down. As Joshua looked at "Jae-sung" in disbelief, Jeonghan started improvising again.

"I knew this would happen! You and your business trips were just a way of doing it, right?"

"What are you talking? Why did you slap me?!" Joshua asked out of confusion and shock.

"You're cheating on me! It's so obvious!" Jeonghan screamed turning around. "And I thought I had the perfect husband."

"Excuse me!" Joshua exclaimed. "I-"

"No! Don't say anything! You have broken my heart and to make it worst... you're the one asking for "space"."

"Okay... stop it." Joshua said putting his hands in the air and laughing a little. "Just... stop it."

"And you dare to laugh?!" Jeonghan asked trying to look at him to prove he was serious.

"I dare to laugh?" Joshua said laughing sarcastically. "You're the one who dares to act like the victim right here in front of me!"

"I am not acting!" Jeonghan exclaimed looking at him confused.

"Do you really want to know why I'm asking for space? Do you want to know why Hansol is here?"

"Yes..." Jeonghan answered not sure if he wanted to know.

"Let me give you a hint... and I would like you to use that smart brain of yours that actually thought that I would be stupid enough to not noticed it."

"Don't talk to me like that-"

"I talk to you as I wish!" Joshua exclaimed in a serious tone that made Jeonghan even more nervous.

"Just... say it." Jeonghan whispered.

"Okay, first of all... don't act like the victim. I won't feel pity for you." Joshua said.

"Okay..."

"My hint for you is... that I am not the one who is cheating in this relationship."

Jeonghan frozed. He was shocked and didn't know what to say. Joshua was looking at him waiting for a reaction, but Jeonghan didn't give him one.

"That's right, Jae-sung... I know."

"How...?"

"Well... at first it was a guard who told me about a man coming to my house only when I'm away. Then, it was Mingyu who was nervous every time I asked how my husband was doing when I was on a business trip." Joshua said with a fake smile. "I was too stupid, you know? I was worried that you would miss me, maybe cry or even get depressed, even though you were the one who never wanted to come with me to my business trips. I still was worried about you..."

"Joshua..." Jeonghan said trying to walk closer to him.

"And..." Joshua's voice cracked a little. "... and I really believed it when you said that you were afraid of flying. I obviously ignored my mind that was telling me that you were cheating on me."

"I..."

"Don't talk! I'm the one who talks here!" Joshua exclaimed with tears in his eyes. "You know what? I'll make it easy for you."

"Joshua..." Jeonghan whispered in the verge of tears feeling sympathy for him.

"It was Hansol who opened my eyes." He finally said crying. "That's why he's here. He was the one who took the time to contact a detective and he gave me the proof because I didn't believe him. That was your advantage... I always knew that you two hated each other, so when he tried to tell me I pushed him away."

"Joshua, please..."

"Now you can laugh at me with your lover. Just go with him if you must."

"I don't want to..." Jeonghan whispered while crying.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why would you cheat on me? What did I do wrong?" Joshua asked looking at him.

"I... I don't know..." Jeonghan answered looking down.

There was a moment of silence. Neither of them wanted to talk considering that Joshua had already told him everything and Jeonghan didn't know what to say. They were in their own world thinking without speaking.

"You shall stay... as long as you want until you go with your lover..." Joshua said while crying and looking at Jeonghan. "But Hansol is staying here and you better use that last drop of respect that you may have for me to not object to this."

As Joshua was getting out of the room, Jeonghan grabbed his hand. He opened his mouth and closed it. He wasn't sure of what to say, but he wanted to help Joshua. Seeing him like that... lost without knowing what to do was breaking Jeonghan's heart and he wanted to make him feel better.

"Jae-sung... just let go. I don't want to hear it or at least... not now."

With that last words, Joshua left the room leaving a crying Jeonghan who didn't know what to do. It was his third day as Jae-sung and everything was falling apart in front of him. He knew it wasn't his fault, but his twin brother would probably blame him. The only thing he could do was cry.