Chapter 5

Jeonghan finally fell asleep comfortably in a real bed. Jae-sung had decided to treat him like a human if he behaves better. Another reason why he is not treating Jeonghan like a slave is because his husband could noticed the difference between him and his twin if he doesn't start doing some changes. Jeonghan had a week, not only to study the two binders he received, but also to gain weight, walk straight, and look better. He also needs to practice his attitude and body language to be like Jae-sung. Everything just needed to be perfect, which is why Seungkwan was waking him up.

"Why is it... raining... in my room?" Jeonghan mumble half asleep.

"It's because I am spraying you with a bottle of water on your face and I'm waking you up." Seungkwan whispered causing Jeonghan to wake up startled.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm waking you up, obviously." He answered. "Come on. Get up!"

"Why?"

"Is it important?"

"It's three in the morning and I was sleeping peacefully for the first time in four months. Of course it's important!"

"Fine, but you will not like it..." Seungkwan said before taking a deep breath. "Jae-sung wants you to eat at this hour so you can gain weight faster."

"Excuse me?"

"I knew you would be like this... with your normal weird "I can't believe this" face and all, but it's not my fault. I'm just doing my job, so move your butt out of that bed."

"Can't you say that I ate and let me sleep?"

"Do you even know me? I'll be the one gossiping that, so no. You are coming."

  *******

In the kitchen, Jeonghan ate everything that Seungkwan gave him. If he was honest, he was really hungry. Eating once a day a small portions of rice was not the best thing in the world. Even though he was eating a salad with slices of chicken and some fruit at that moment, he felt like he was in heaven.

"My mom never left me eat at night."

"Don't talk with your mouth full. That's disgusting!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "You need to learn to behave better. Imagine you talking with your mouth full in front of the boss. What kind of image is that?"

"What is he a king?"

"For you yes, yes he is. When you meet him, you'll understand."

That left Jeonghan thinking. He has still not started to study the binders Jae-sung gave him. He wanted to know who exactly was he going to "get married" as he liked to think. Jeonghan wanted to understand what is so special about a billionaire who was probably worst than his twin brother.

"How is he?" Jeonghan asked.

"Who?"

"Jae-sung's husband. How is he in real life?"

"Physically or in manners?" Seungkwan asked.

"I don't know. Maybe both."

"You haven't started to study the binders, have you?"

"No, I haven't started."

"What do I win if I tell you some spoilers?"

"Oh, come on! Please! You'll be gossiping with me and you love that."

"Fine! But you do need to study those binders."

"Okay! I'll do it."

"Where to start?" Seungkwan asked himself while thinking. "Okay... well, his name is Joshua Hong. Physically he is handsome, but has that dash of an angelic guy. His voice is beautiful and when you hear him sing, you can't stop hearing it. You'll want more, I know it because I used to hide in his closet while he sang... don't tell Jae-sung!" Seungkwan said pointing at Jeonghan.

"Okay... I won't, but why did you do it?" Jeonghan asked.

"That is not of your business." Seungkwan said looking away. "Anyways... he is a great boss or more like a person. Everyone here, maids, guards, servants, and us in general call him Joshua or Jisoo, even though, Jae-sung hates it. He helps everyone in need without even being asked... what else?"

"He doesn't sound like the "Evil Queen" as I thought he would be."Jeonghan said amazed by how Seungkwan described him.

"Oh, no. That's Jae-sung. Joshua is way nicer. You'll love him, really."

"I need to love him because if I dislike him, he will notice that I am not his husband."

"I know, I know. But trust me, no one can hate Joshua Hong and if they do, it's because they envy him."

"So, how exactly did he ended up married to Jae-sung?"

"You are a curious one, aren't you?" Seungkwan asked smirking. "What I know about that is that one day Joshua was in a business trip and three months later, he came back married to a heartless guy who desires to dominate everyone and anything."

"Does that mean that you don't know how they met?"

"Pretty much. Yeah... that's it." Seungkwan answered. "It was weird because... Joshua never told us how or why it happened. When I asked, he smiled, and said "it just happened", but we never knew how or why."

"That's mysterious..." Jeonghan whispered.

"Want to know my theory?"

"Sure."

"I think they got married because Joshua was in one of those arranged marriages with Jae-sung."

"Are you sure?"

"Either that or they married in Las Vegas while Joshua was drunk because my Joshua would never get married with that awful person if he was in all his five senses."

"Love is blind sometimes." Jeonghan said.

"Well... love should use some new glasses." Seungkwan replied before yawning. "I'm tired. Could you clean up after you finish eating? I really need my beauty sleep."

"Yeah, no problem."

"Thanks!" Seungkwan exclaimed walking out of the kitchen.

Jeonghan kept eating while thinking. His mind was still on this new situation where he was going to impersonate his brother, being a married man to a guy that apparently doesn't deserve this lie.