Chapter 30

The atmosphere felt tense. Everyone was silent, except for Jeonghan's sobs. After some minutes that felt like ages, Hansol was the first one to move in to try and help Jeonghan to stand up.

"Come on, stand up." He whispered trying to lift him up, but Jeonghan wasn't cooperating.

"Joshua..." Seungkwan whispered, but Joshua lift his hand to tell him to stay quiet.

"How could you do this to me?" He asked.

"We- Joshua... this wasn't supposed to be like this. We-"

"Of course it wasn't supposed to be like this! This wasn't even supposed to happen!" Joshua exclaimed interrupting Seungkwan. "You didn't have the rights to do this to me. Was this a joke? Did you guys have fun?!"

No one dared to speak. They were too scare to even look at their boss as he has never been angry at them.

"Answer me!"

"I told them that they should have told you, but this idiots didn't listen to me." Woozi said.

"Then, why didn't you tell me?"

"I... this wasn't of my-"

"Doesn't that make you one of the idiots, Woozi?"

"Joshua, please-"

"And you..." Joshua said looking at his brother. "You were always trying to prove me that Jae-sung was not good for me and you didn't tell me this. What kind of brother are you?!"

"Joshua, I didn't know about this until yesterday." Hansol explained. "I needed to process this information myself. I knew you would be devastated when you discovered it. That's why we needed a plan to tell you."

"A plan? What kind of plan is this? You should have told me from the moment you were aware of it!"

"I'm sorry, but I was just-"

"Do you think that with an apology everything will be fine? A stranger, who I believed was my husband, just walked into my office to tell me that my real husband was having a little vacation with his lover and that I have been sleeping with him for more than three months. The lover being my future coworker, who was here a couple of minutes ago and apparently didn't know that he was married."

"I know it wasn't the best way to find out, but-"

"Jeonghan!" Mingyu screamed interrupting Hansol.

Jeonghan had passed out in Hansol's arms. Everyone ran to him desperately. The only one that stood there without making a move was Joshua.

*******

Jae-sung was standing in the backyard in front of the door of the dungeon. He had been texting Seungkwan to hurry up and open the door without receiving a reply. Just when he was sending another text, he heard the door being opened. He smiled sarcastically preparing to scold Seungkwan, but his smile disappeared as soon as he saw who opened it.

"Joshua..." He whispered in shock. "My love! I... I went outside and was locked out of the-"

"With luggage?" An angry Joshua asked.

"Yes... well, is just that-"

"Keep your lies to yourself and get in." Joshua said before turning around.

Jae-sung followed Joshua inside the dungeon and up the stairs. He dragged his luggage with his head up and a smile on his face like he just came back from a simple trip. Joshua knew at that moment that it was him. That was the real Jae-sung with his typical short hair and his arrogant attitude. That was his real husband without a doubt.