Chapter 15

Jeonghan kissed Joshua back as soon as he processed what was going on. The kiss was sweet, but weirdly it felt like Joshua was hesitant. After the kiss, they looked at each others eyes for a moment before Joshua spoke.

"You really kiss different."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jeonghan said.

"Of course not... you don't kiss yourself." Joshua said kissing him again before pulling away. "Just to make it clear, I'm kissing you to test something. This does not mean that we are like before."

"So, you're kissing me to prove a point?" Jeonghan asked.

"No, no... I think I know the answer." Joshua answered making Jeonghan nervous. "I feel that your kisses are like when we started dating."

"What?"

"You kiss like when we started our relationship. Shy, clueless, and slow." Joshua said kissing him again. "Yeah... that's exactly how it is, but it kind of feels... better."

Jeonghan stayed silent after hearing that. He was dumbfounded by the fact that Joshua just said that his kisses felt better... maybe better than Jae-sung's.

Clearing his throat, Joshua stepped back and went to his desk. Sitting down on his chair, he looked at Jeonghan up and down before speaking.

"You... may go now. I want to see you tomorrow at nine o'clock in the living room."

"Why? What will happen tomorrow at nine?" Jeonghan asked.

"My lawyer will be here and you will meet yours. So, be ready."

"But I don't want a lawyer. I love you, Joshua."

"You should have thought that before you started cheating on me. Now, go. I have work to do."

Jeonghan got out of the office after looking at his brother's husband. He felt like crying while closing the door, but he controlled himself. He touched his lips, still feeling Joshua's kisses. After a while, he decided that he needed help and the right person for that was Boo Seungkwan.

                 *******

Jeonghan went to the kitchen to eat something before going to Seungkwan's room. When he was in front of the closed door, he opened it without knocking. It was a big mistake because he saw things that he wasn't supposed to see. Jeonghan closed the door, but what he has seen was probably going to be stuck in his mind forever.

After some minutes, Seungkwan was out of his room laughing. Jeonghan looked at him with a serious face.

"It's not funny, Seungkwan."

"I'm so sorry that you had to see that." Seungkwan said laughing harder. "You saw my behind."

"I saw everything..." Jeonghan said before hitting Seungkwan's arm. "I can't believe you and Hansol! I've never seen anything like that in my life!"

"Look I'm really sorry." He replied laughing. "We just got to it and forgot to lock the door, but hey... I'm so happy that it was you who saw us and not my poor innocent Joshua."

"I'm more innocent than him! You've just ruined my childhood and teenager images... now I've seen it all."

"Oh, trust me. That was nothing. I'm planning everything for our next time and it will-"

"I don't want to know!" Jeonghan screamed. "I really don't care what you will do. I just want to talk."

"Fine!" Seungkwan exclaimed before sighing. "I really want you to tell me that our last conversation prior me passing out was just a nightmare."

"No, it wasn't."

"I thought so... I knew there was a way to ruin Jae-sung's plan." Seungkwan said before sighing. "Let me hear it. I have a man waiting for me inside my room and I'm not done with him yet, so tell me what you want."

"Okay. So, I kissed Joshua-"

"No way! You had the guts to do that! I'm so proud of you."

"Yes, but then he kissed me... multiple times and he kind of said that it felt like when he and Jae-sung started their relationship, but better. What do you think?"

"I think that I will give you the best advice that you'll ever get." Seungkwan said smiling.

"Okay, what is it?"

"If you and Joshua are alone and he wants to- you know... do it. Then, you do it."

"B- but... I've never done that. I can't do it."

"Look... you are in this plan, so you do what I tell you to do. It would be suspicious if you don't, so good luck with that."

"I thought you cared about me." Jeonghan whispered.

"I do... that's why you need to do this. This plan is being created in my head right now, so listen to me." Seungkwan said earning an insecure nod from Jeonghan. "Okay, since I do care about you, I think you should do the following. First, forget about Jae-sung, except for the name obviously. Second, get Joshua to stop the divorce and if that means that you need to do it with him, you'll do it."

"But-"

"Do not interrupt me, Jeonghan. I'm planning." Seungkwan said before continuing. "Third, if he falls in love with you, I'll help you, we'll tell everything to Joshua, and you'll have a man. Yay! What's better than that plan?"

"But I don't want a man. I just want to leave!" Jeonghan whined.

"Don't act like that in front of me! I've seen the way you look at Joshua-"

"How do I look at him?"

"Like he's the type of guy that you like. Trust me, I know this things. You'll be in love with him the more you two spend time together."

"I can't do that to my own twin brother..."

"Oh... so he can torture you, starve you, and lock you up like Cinderella, but you can't fall in love with his husband and make him happy?"

"I don't know... I wasn't raised like that."

"Jeonghan, your adoptive parents are dead now. I'm sure they wanted you to be happy, so be happy. Get you a man like Joshua... or preferably Joshua." Seungkwan said winking at Jeonghan. "Now, I need to go, but think about it and let me know tomorrow."

"Wait, I-"

"Jeonghan, honey, I have the man that I've loved since high school naked and waiting for me behind this door. We'll talk tomorrow first thing in the morning. I promise. Now, I'll go and you'll think about what we just talked about. Got it?"

"I guess..."

"Great!" Seungkwan said before slamming the door and locking it.

Jeonghan went to his room and jumped on the bed thinking about everything Seungkwan told him. After a long hour of thinking, he decided to shower before going back to bed and get some sleep.