Chapter 28

"What do you mean with that? Seokmin can't be here. He's with Jae-sung." Jeonghan said starting to feel afraid.

"Apparently, Jae-sung's lover is the Lee Seokmin that Joshua has been requesting to meet for business purposes. He's here now and I'm pretty sure that he'll noticed that Joshua's mansion is the same as Jae-sung's mansion." Seungcheol answered worried. "You need to hide in your room and hopefully everything will be alright."

"Okay..." Jeonghan whispered.

They walked through the halls and entered Joshua's room. Jeonghan sat down on the bed looking at the floor thinking about everything that could possible go wrong. They stayed silent until Seungcheol spoke.

"Don't worry too much, okay? It's bad for you. If Seokmin says anything about Jae-sung, you're here. Joshua might think it's another Jae-sung and he'll treat him like he's crazy... probably."

"I'm not sure about this. What happens if Jae-sung is with him?"

"Then, we should prepare for some drama."

"Woozi!" Jeonghan and Seungcheol screamed at the same time.

"That's payback for scaring me a few months ago."

"Lee Jihoon, stop scaring us. Do you want to become a widower without getting married in the first place?"Seungcheol asked.

"We'll talk about that when same sex marriage becomes legal in Korea." Woozi answered before looking at Jeonghan. "You need to get out there and tell everyone the truth."

"No... I can't."

"Jeonghan, you don't have a choice. You're pregnant, stupid, and probably in love with Joshua. Seokmin is here and we all know that he will noticed that this is the mansion where he has been coming to have fun with his "boyfriend". Let's be logical in this situation! We don't have a choice... and by that I mean you don't have a choice."

"I don't think I can do it." Jeonghan said feeling tears in his eyes. "I feel trapped..."

"You are trapped!"

"Woozi, stop!" Seungcheol warned.

"What? It's truth. At first he was trapped in a dungeon and now he's trapped in a situation he can't escape."

"Why didn't anyone tell me that Seokmin was Joshua's coworker?"

"Seungkwan didn't tell you?" Seungcheol asked.

"What?"

"Woozi told me that Seungkwan and him figured it out a couple of days ago."

Jeonghan looked at Woozi confused. He couldn't believe that they knew about this important detail and didn't tell him. Woozi just stared at him before speaking.

"Don't look at me like that. I've hated this situation from the beginning and I have been out of it since I discovered it. Seungkwan was supposed to be the one to tell you."

"How...?"

"Seungcheol!" Someone screamed from the hall.

"Why am I being called now?" Seungcheol asked himself. "Oh! I need to leave. I'm Joshua's official home bodyguard."

Seungcheol ran out of the room to work. There was silence in the room while Woozi was looking at Jeonghan, who was immerse in his thoughts.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I need to speak with Seungkwan..." Jeonghan whispered standing up to walk out of the room.

                 *******

Jeonghan rushed to Seungkwan's room and knocked almost violently at the door. There was shuffling noises before the door was opened and Hansol appeared in front of him.

"I need to speak to Seungkwan."

"Alright." Hansol said turning around and sitting next to Seungkwan, who was trying to put a shirt on.

"I need to speak to him alone."

"I don't think that's necessary anymore..." Seungkwan said.

"What do you mean?"

"Hansol knows everything, Jeonghan..."

The atmosphere turned tense and Jeonghan felt his heart accelerating.

                 *******

Two man walked out of the limousine in front of Joshua's door. One of them looked at the mansion with a confused expression on his face. His eyes kept looking everywhere from the mansion in front of him to every other one close to it. He finally looked at his father and spoke.

"I think we're in the wrong place." He said suddenly.

"Seokmin, are you trying to tell me that our trustworthy chofer brought us to the wrong mansion?"

"Maybe he made a mistake..."

"Siwon made a mistake?"

"I can assure you that you are in the correct place." Joshua said finally approaching the confused pair. "Welcome, Mr. Lee and son."

"Joshua, we've been through this a hundred times, call me Hyuk-jae or Eunhyuk. We're coworkers, but we are also friends."

"Is this your mansion or did you rent it for our meeting?"

"Seokmin! Respect your elders. Don't question him in his property."

"No, Eunhyuk. It's alright." Joshua said patiently before looking at the young man. "I'm not sure if this is crucial or important in any way, but I can assure you that this is my mansion. Shall we go in?"

"Of course..." Seokmin answered with a thoughtful expression.

Hyuk-jae and his son followed Joshua to the mansion without a word. Seungcheol followed them with his head low feeling awkward as he knew who was Seokmin. Once they were inside the mansion, the guests looked around the living room. Seokmin recognizing every corner of the area instantly.

"You have a gorgeous mansion, Joshua." Mr. Lee expressed. "But... I'm confused. I thought you were married."

"I am married actually." Joshua answered.

Seungcheol coughed drowning with his own saliva earning Eunhyuk and Joshua's gaze. He moved away excusing himself with a hand gesture.

"Oh... I apologize for my meddling manners, but I don't see any pictures of your weddings. Maybe it's my own personal habits, but my husband and I have thousands of wedding pictures decorating our living room."

"Well, one day while I was on a business trip, my husband decided that we should not have our wedding pictures exposed for everyone to see. He used to not like romantic stuff." Joshua answered.

"No offense, but that's odd.... in my perspective."

"Maybe he'll want them here now. He's been very comprehensive towards me lately. Not to mention that we are expecting a baby." Joshua said feeling proud when he mentioned the last part.

"Oh... congratulations!Family pictures are so much better... unless your son or daughter feels ashamed about them. Seokmin's baby pictures are in our room. He became a horrible hormonal teenager that felt ashamed about everything when he turned 15 years old." Mr. Lee said whispering the last part.

"Father..." Seokmin whined. "You want me to do business with your partner and you're exposing me like this."

"He should know how embarrassed you can be at times with completely normal human memories."

"Whatever..." Seokmin answered rolling his eyes before looking at Joshua. "Did you by any chance bought this mansion from a man called-"

Seokmin could not finish his question because he was interrupted by a scream that came from the second floor of the mansion.