Chapter 13

"What have you done to him?!"

Mingyu and Jeonghan saw Hansol next to Seungkwan practically in a second. He lifted Seungkwan's head and put it on his lap while talking desperately.

"Seungkwan, please open your eyes. Whatever Jae-sung did to you is over. It's done now, just ignore him." Hansol said before looking up. "What did you do to him?"

"I- nothing. I didn't do anything to him." Jeonghan answered.

"I'm warning you, Jae-sung. If you did something to him, you'll pay. I'll make sure you go to jail."

"With all do respect, sir. Jeong- I mean, Jae-sung did not do anything to Seungkwan. He kind of just... fainted." Mingyu said.

"Did he eat something bad? Maybe he ate something bad. He can't work with pain and under pressure."

"What is going on here?" Joshua asked entering the kitchen.

"Seungkwan fainted, sir." Mingyu informed.

"What? Is he okay?" Joshua asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we should call an ambulance." Hansol suggested looking desperate.

"An ambulance? Sir, I think some rest will make him feel better in no time."

"You don't know what you're saying! Joshua, tell Mingyu that he doesn't know what he's saying."

"I will not do that. He's saying the truth, Hansol. You're exaggerating. I'm sure that Seungkwan is-"

Before Joshua could keep talking, Seungkwan started to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked around before looking at Hansol.

"Oh, thank God you're okay." Hansol said feeling relief.

"Hansol?" Seungkwan whispered.

"I was so-"

Seungkwan fainted again before Hansol could finish.

"What happened now?"

"I believe you made him faint with your presence, sir." Mingyu answered.

"We should just get him to his bed." Joshua suggested. "It is enough fainting for a day."

"Yeah... I'll carry him to his room." Hansol agreed.

After Hansol took Seungkwan in his arms and went upstairs, Joshua, Jeonghan, and Mingyu were there alone. Mingyu started to feel nervous and Joshua noticed.

"Are you alright, Mingyu?" He asked concerned.

"I- well... I-"

"He needs to pee!" Exclaimed Jeonghan earning weird faces from Joshua and Mingyu. "Yeah... you said that you needed to use the bathroom."

"I didn't- I mean, yeah... I need an excuse to get out of here before I speak more than I should." Mingyu said out loud making Jeonghan face palm himself.

"What?" Joshua asked.

"Nothing! I'm off to the throne..." Mingyu said. "Excuse me, sir."

Joshua watched Mingyu walking away. He decided to do the same and leave, but Jeonghan stopped him.

"Joshua... we need to talk."

"If you need to leave, just tell the maids to do your luggage." Joshua said trying to leave.

"Wait!" Jeonghan said holding Joshua's arm. "I really think we need to talk."

"Jae-sung, I'm not ready to hear it. I know that I asked you why would you cheat on me, but I don't want to know anymore."

"I don't want to talk about that..." Jeonghan whined.

"Well, then we don't have to talk about anything." Joshua said walking away.

"I broke up with him!"

"What?" Joshua asked turning around.

"I- I broke up with him."

Jeonghan saw a small smile formed on Joshua's lips that disappeared as fast as it appeared.

"Well... that's sad for you. If it's even true." Joshua said walking away and up the stairs.

Once again, Jeonghan got desperate. He didn't know what to feel, but he knew that Joshua was hurt. After thinking about it, he ran through the halls and up the stairs to Joshua's office. When he finally opened the door, he walked until he was in front of Joshua's desk and started talking.

"You don't love me anymore, do you?" Jeonghan asked trying to act like he thought Jae-sung would.

"Excuse me?" Joshua asked in disbelief. "I love you more than myself."

"Well, I don't believe you. I tell you that I've broken up with my lover for you and you don't care."

"You've cheated on me since... I don't even know when it started, but no one can prove if you're lying or not."

"I- I'm not lying! Who do you think I am?"

"I don't know... and apparently I never knew who you were." Joshua said while turning to look at his documents. "My lawyer will be living here to talk about this documents. If you want, I can take advantage of this and get a new lawyer for you to fill out our divorce."

"You can't do this!" Jeonghan said. "I- I love you..."

"You just stuttered while saying that last sentence. You've never done that, so I'll take that as you doubting your feelings." Joshua said in a low voice. "You can leave now."

"No, you know what? Actions say more than words." Jeonghan said walking to the other side of the desk and getting closer to Joshua.

"What are you-"

Before Joshua could continue, Jeonghan did something that he himself didn't even believe he could do. He kissed Joshua.