Chapter 16

Jeonghan woke up at four o'clock in the morning as usual. He stared at the ceiling for an hour before he went downstairs to prepare breakfast for himself. When he finally entered the kitchen, he found Woozi and Seungcheol sitting down drinking coffee while Mingyu was making breakfast.

"Good morning." Jeonghan greeted.

"Good morning, Jeonghan." Seungcheol answered casually making Jeonghan gasped before ignoring him.

"So, how does it feel to be the boss?" Woozi asked.

"It's awful..." Jeonghan mumbled after a minute.

"Well, you just have bad luck." Seungcheol said. "If you were here before Joshua discovered that his husband was cheating on him, your life would have been so much easier. Sadly, you are here at a time where Jae-sung was supposed to struggle and feel desperate."

"I know... how do I fix this? How can I get Joshua to forget about the divorce?"

"Don't do it." Woozi answered.

"What?"

"Just don't do it. If Jae-sung gets out of this house, we will all have a better life. He's cruel, evil, and demanding. Not to be rude, but he needs to be punished for his actions." Woozi answered.

"But he makes Joshua happy..."

"Jeonghan, no offense, but Jae-sung cheated on Joshua. You can't say that that makes him happy." Seungcheol commented.

"Here you go!" Mingyu said giving each of them breakfast. "Now, if you excuse me, I need to prepare myself."

"What's wrong with him?" Jeonghan asked forgetting the previous conversation.

"He's in love..." Seungcheol answered.

"With who?"

"You'll see." Seungcheol replied.

After that conversation, they ate their breakfast in silence.

                 *******

It was nine o'clock when Joshua saw Jeonghan rushing down the stairs and sitting down next to him. Joshua looked at him contemplating what he was wearing before speaking.

"You look nice." He complimented.

"Oh, thank you." Jeonghan answered smiling. "You look handsome."

Joshua nodded before looking at Mingyu, who was standing in front of the door smiling now and then. Jeonghan looked at him too noticing that he looked excited where he was standing. When the doorbell rang, he jumped smiling and opened the door.

Two man came in. Each of them with a suitcase on their right hands. The first one had a serious expression on his face while the other smiled at all directions. Mingyu lead them to the living room still smiling and looking at the serious guy in front.

"Good morning, Jae-sung and Joshua. How are you today?" Asked the serious one.

"Fine..." Jeonghan answered although he was nervous.