Chapter 8

Jeonghan watched a handsome man entering the room with his luggage. It was obviously Jae-sung's husband because there were pictures of him and his twin brother all over the room. The weird thing is that he didn't hug Jeonghan as he was told to expect. Instead, Joshua was looking everywhere around the room.

"Hi..." Jeonghan said looking at the man who left his luggage at the door and walked to the closet.

"Hey..." Joshua answered not paying much attention to him.

Jeonghan was confused. He wasn't supposed to hug him first, but Joshua is not doing what Jae-sung said he would do. He could be tired because of the trip, but he was looking everywhere. He even looked under the bed.

"What are you... looking for?" Jeonghan asked feeling nervous.

"Nothing..." Joshua answered sighing before looking up. "How are you?"

"I'm fine..."

"Great..." Joshua said walking to Jeonghan and hugging him with hesitation.

"Are you alright?" Asked a now worried Jeonghan.

"Yeah... I just... need some time to relax." Joshua answered looking down. "I'll go take a shower."

Before Jeonghan could answer, Joshua was already inside what looked like a bathroom. He was really confused. Joshua didn't even look at him. Did he have a bad business trip? It could be possible. If that was the case then, maybe he should give him that massage Jae-sung said he does to him.

When Jeonghan heard the water running, he went out of the room, ran downstairs, and walked directly towards Seungkwan. Seungcheol and Woozi were surprised to see, who seemed to be Jae-sung in front of them... with long and blonde hair.

"I need to steal Seungkwan from you guys." Jeonghan said pulling Seungkwan away from them.

"What's wrong?" Seungkwan asked when they were out of sight.

"I think something's wrong with Joshua. He didn't hug me like Jae-sung said he would. He didn't even look at me. I'm worried that he may know about Jae-sung's plan." Jeonghan said before gasping. "Do you think he knows about me?"

"That's odd..." Seungkwan said. "And no... I can assure you that he doesn't know about your existence."

"I'm starting to feel really nervous about this..."

"You were nervous from the beginning." Seungkwan said. "He didn't even kiss you?"

"No..."

"He didn't hug or kiss you... did he noticed your hair?"

"No... he didn't even look at me. He did hug me though, but he was... distant. It was like he didn't want to hug me at all."

"Weird... that's not my Joshua. The guys said that his business trip was successful, so that can't be what's bothering him." Seungkwan said thinking. "Did he say something?"

"He said "hey" while searching for something in the room. Now he's showering. He said he needed to relax."

"It's really weird... I think you should go back to the room and wait for him. Maybe he had a bad time in the airplane. The shower might relax him and he could be back to normal."

"I don't want to go back there..." Jeonghan whined.

"Well... you have to do it." Seungkwan said. "You did agree to do this."

"Actually... I was kind of obligated to do this."

"It doesn't matter now... just go."

*******

Inside the room, Jeonghan sat in the bed waiting for Joshua to come out of the shower. He looked around from where he was and observed the pictures of Joshua and his twin brother. They seemed to be happy together... and still his brother had a lover.

When Joshua came out of the bathroom, he was only wearing a towel. Jeonghan blushed, but he tried to hide it since he was supposed to be his husband. Once again, Joshua didn't look at him, he just went directly to the drawer and took what looked to be his pijamas.

"So... how was your trip?" Jeonghan asked looking away.

"It was great... and everyone loved my deal." Joshua answered.

"Great..." Jeonghan said scratching the back of his head.

"How were this four months for you?" Joshua asked looking at him for the first time since he entered the room. "Anything fun happened while I was gone?"

"I... I missed you." Jeonghan answered not knowing what to say.

"You missed me..." Joshua mumble. "That sounds right..."

"Yeah... didn't- I mean, did you miss me?"

"Yeah... more than I would like to." Joshua said. "Anyway, I think you would be happy to know that I'll stay here for a long time."

"Oh... really? Why?"

"Because..." Joshua started getting closer to Jeonghan. "I believe that if you missed me so much, I should stay by your side."

"Wow... that's so thoughtful of you." Jeonghan said flustered because of the proximity.

"Yeah... I know." Joshua said kissing Jeonghan's cheek. "I gave Jun a raise. He was happy and sad at the same time because he didn't want to leave his husband alone, so I told him to just bring Minghao with him."

"He can do that?" Jeonghan asked without thinking.

"Of course he can... you should know. You are the one who never wanted to go with me on my business trips." Joshua answered turning around.

Jeonghan heard what he said and thought about some of the theories he had about Jae-sung's relationship with his husband. He thought that the reason why he was so cruel was because Joshua never had time for him. Now... it seems that it was Jae-sung who didn't want to spend time with him.

Suddenly, Seungkwan entered the room without knocking. Joshua has already taken his towel off, so he was fully naked. When Jeonghan saw him, he almost screamed, but regained his intentions as he remembered himself that he was Jae-sung. Seungkwan just stared.

"What a sexy view we have here?" Seungkwan said making Joshua cover himself. "Don't be shy, I've seen it all!"

"Seungkwan, after years of working here, you have not learned to knock on the door." Joshua said smiling.

"Oh, baby. I don't need to knock." Seungkwan said laughing. "I just need to talk to Jae-sung."

"Okay..." Joshua said as he saw Seungkwan getting closer to his "husband".

"What?" Jeonghan asked.

"Try hugging him... I mean, Seungcheol said that he came "a little off". I've never heard something like that. Joshua has never came "a little off" like Seungcheol described."

"Okay... I'll try."

"Good boy..." Seungkwan whispered. "Now, I need to go. Bye Jisoo..."

"See you later, Seungkwan. Learn to knock!"

"I will not!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

Jeonghan waited for Joshua to put on his pijamas. He looked from time to time, flustered by the view of his "husband". Once Joshua finished putting on his clothes, Jeonghan turned around and went close to him. With his best smile, he hugged Joshua, but he stopped him by grabbing his hands and turning his head away without looking at his face.

"I think... I'll go and sleep in the guest room." Joshua said walking out of the room.

Jeonghan stood there looking at the half opened door. He was glad that he didn't have Joshua close because maybe he could prepare himself better alone. The only problem was that he felt that there was something wrong. Joshua was not acting like the husband in the binders... there was definitely something going on.