Chapter 13

Damnnn look at ma daddyy 🔥🔥😍😍😍.

Warning: Mature content ahead, read at your own risk. 

Sebastian

Madison giggled as I tickled her sides, her laughter brought joy to my heart and whenever I looked at her, I was always reminded of her mother. She was truly a papa's girl and I wouldn't trade my family for anything. Their my heart and soul, Earth will be damned if anyone even thinks of laying a hand on my family.

"Papa", She squealed and squirmed to move away from my hands.

"Ah-uh, you can't escape me, I am the big bear", I rumbled and a smile took over my face as she laughed loudly.

"Pwease stop", She gasped.

Releasing my hand from her form, I stretched out my arms and once she stood up from the bed, she ran into my arms. Her scent instantly hit my nostrils and a grin took over my face when I heard her let out a sigh in content. Even though she was still three, she already felt like a grown up, it felt like she was growing up too fast.

When she was born, it was the happiest moment of my life. Never have I thought, I would meet such an amazing woman, get married to her and have beautiful kids, but here I am doing just that. Madison's soft snores were heard around the quite room and I chuckled as I felt her head rest on my shoulder.

Standing up from my position, I walked to her crib. Carefully, I laid her in it and pulled the duvet around her small frame. She slightly opened her eyes and smiled before she went away to dreamland. For a moment, I let myself watch her and tears brimmed my eyes.

I couldn't imagine my life without my family and I thanked god everyday for giving me them. Before I met Amelia, I was a mess but when she came into my life, I began to change into a better man, not just for her but for myself too. Wiping the tears away, I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man", I whispered.

Casting her one last look, I made my way outside of her room. Closing the door softly, I strolled into our own room and suddenly my breath was taken away at the sight before me. She sat in front of her vanity mirror, stroking her small baby bump while a smile so wide was on her lips.

"Hey, Mi Amore", I bent down and wrapped my arms around her.

Our eyes clashed together and instantly I felt my heart beating faster by the minute. Three years have passed, and still she could make me feel like a teenager all over again. Her grin widened and she turned around to face me. My hands came up to stroke her cheeks gently and I tucked a strand of fallen hair behind her ear.

"He's kicking real good in there", She rubbed her stomach softly and let out a chuckle.

Placing my hand on her bump, I listened cautiously and my wish came true as I felt a kick. A huge grin took over my face and I glanced down at Amelia, a clear adoration written in my eyes. Capturing her lips with mine, I wrapped my hands around her waist.

Not breaking the kiss, she stood up and her hands came up to grasp my neck. Letting out a moan, she pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. Swiveling us around, I walked her backwards until her legs softly hit the edge of the bed.

Falling backwards, she pulled me on top of her and pulled away from the kiss. Catching her breath, she stared deeply into my soul. Her hands came up to cup my cheeks and she laid a kiss on my forehead.

"What was that for?", I asked her.

"For being you", Was her simple reply.

Giving her a small smile, I let my hands wander down her body, until they found the hem of her dress. Discarding it, I glanced down at her full breasts that were hidden under her bra. Without a word, she removed my shirt and her hands traced my tattoos, even though we've been married for three years, she was still fascinated by them.

Unclasping her bra, I felt my cock become harder as I stared at her now fully exposed breasts. Glancing at her, I gave her a smirk before dipping down and catching one of her nipples with my mouth. I sucked and licked as if my life depended on it and her moans grew louder each time I played with her them.

My hands found their way inside her panties and I rubbed her clit exciting her even more. I could already tell she was so wet and ready for me. I stared at her flushed face and smiled as her eyes met mine begging me to give her what she wanted.

"Sebastian, please", She pleaded, and that was my undoing.

Discarding her panties and my boxers, I entered in one swift motion and both of us groaned at the contact. Rolling us over, I let her do whatever she wanted with me. Her breasts bounced up and down, as she rode on my cock like a pro.

My hand cupped her bump and my other cupped her breast. Meeting each of her thrusts, I watched her face contort with pure pleasure. She stared down at me and leaned down to capture my lips. Our tongue fought for dominance, none of us giving up the fight.

"Sebastian, I am about to come", She gasped loudly.

Thrusting into her tight core, I rubbed her clit in circles until I saw her eyes roll in pleasure and I knew she came. My cock throbbed and I let out a loud groan as I felt myself come. She collapsed on top of me and let out an exhale.

"I love you", She whispered.

"I love you", I laid a kiss on her temple, rolled us over and snuggled her closer to me.

————————————————————————-

Please vote and comment 💕.