Chapter 27

Behold the moment we've all been waiting for..... can you guess who's POV this chapter is going to be? Yep guessed it right, it is......

Amelia

My heart swelled as I watched my husband and daughter playing together in her room from the threshold. Never have I imagined a life like this, before Sebastian there was darkness surrounding me everywhere I went and I put up walls inside my heart so no one could break it. But I was broken beyond repair even before, I thought I could never be happy. But Sebastian came into my life like a storm and snatched my breath away by just how he looked at me.

"Mama", Madison came sprinting towards me with her arms wide open.

Despite my big belly, I bent down opening my arms just as wide for her to settle in. As she came crashing towards me, her small arms circling around my neck, I gazed at Sebastian with a grin on my lips. Walking up to us, he leaned down to leave a kiss on my forehead and helped me up as Madison settled in between us. Feeling a kick, my grin got wider and I laid a hand on my belly, stroking it gently as the kicks got harder.

"He's kicking", I murmured, staring at Sebastian as he softly smiled at me.

Madison disappeared as Sophia called her from the staircase and it was just us three left alone now. His big and calloused hands gently cupped my belly and started to bend down. His lips left trail of kisses down my belly while staring at me with a smile still on his lips. His hands rubbed a spot and the baby moved and kicked even harder.

"You can't wait to be out huh?", Chuckling, he shook his head, while his hands gently rubbed my belly.

Letting out a laugh, my hands came up to lay on top of his, "His impatient, just like his dad".

"Yeah well, it's not my fault for wanting this baby to pop out soon, so I can spoil my babies together", Grumbling, he stood up and cradled my face in his arms.

"You have to realize that Madison is not a baby anymore Sebastian", Shaking my head, I let out a sigh.

"I don't care, she'll always be my baby", Sebastian stubbornly argued.

"She's growing up way too fast", Tears welled up in my eyes. Damn these pregnancy hormones. 

Quickly wiping my tears away, he rested his forehead against mine his eyes closing slowly. "Hey, hey don't cry, she'll always be our little girl, no matter what".

Nodding my head, I basked in his warmth as his arms snaked around me pulling me close as much as possible. Feeling a kick once again, my chuckles began to fill the room as he moved around inside my womb. Once he was settled, we both stared at each other with a grin on our faces.

"You get more beautiful everyday", Sebastian mumbled stroking my face softly.

A blush covered my cheeks and my eyes strayed away from his. Even with me being round and breaking out badly with the pregnancy hormones, he still found me beautiful and gazed at me with such intensity that made my insides quiver. Turning my face towards him, his hand laid flat on my stomach
While the other continued to stroke my face.

Studying his strikingly beautiful features, my lips curved upwards and I circled my arms around his neck. Even though he was my husband, I still grew nervous whenever he was in the room, and when he touched me, he ignited a fire in me that I never knew it existed until he came into my life.

His lips gently brushed my own, never going deeper than a few strokes here and there, he pulled away and stared deeply into my eyes. If it was possible, I fell harder for him right at this moment, and his lips curved into a smirk as if he exactly knew what he is doing to me.

A gasp escaped through my lips as I felt a hardness against my pelvis and I stared at him with disbelief, brows raised high. Scratching the back of his head nervously, he gave me a sheepish smile, not even uttering a single word.

"How are you turned on right now?", Confusion seeps through me as I try to glare at him.

Shrugging, he opens his mouth to speak, "You're standing right in front of me in nothing but a nightgown looking sexy as fuck, it's natural for me to get a hard on from just looking at you".

Rolling my eyes at him, I gave him a smirk of my own as an idea popped into my head, instantly dropping down on my knees and ignoring the pain from my knees, I put my hands on his thighs as I unbuckled his belt. Glancing at him through my lashes, my confidence grew seeing his shocked expression.

A deep groan resonated within him as I pulled down his pants and briefs, immediately touching his hard cock. His hands entangled tightly around my hair as I took him deep into my mouth. My gag reflexes began working and I let go of his cock with a gasp escaping my lips.

"I am about to come any second, Mi Amore", Hissing he pulled me up to my feet.

Not even giving me a second to retort back, his lips came crashing down to mine and he instantly took the lead. His hands gripped my thighs and I jumped, my legs circling around his waist as he began to walk us backwards. Despite the weight I've put on these past five months, he carried me as if I weighed nothing.

My back made contact with the bed and not even wasting another minute, he began to remove my clothes. Once I was bare beneath him, his eyes began to appraise my figure and I blushed as his eyes grew even darker with lust. His lips continued to torture my body not giving me a time to breathe as he descended downwards.

"Sebastian", His name escaped my lips as he began to eat me out.

"Oh god, don't stop, please don't stop", Crying out, I gripped the sheets tightly in my hands.

As he entered a finger, my whole body shivered and my eyes closed instinctively as pleasure took over my whole being. His fingers reached deep within me and my walls clenched around him. My pants filled the room as I tried to stifle the sounds that were begging to come out my lips.

My whole body convulsed as my orgasm continued to flow through me never once stopping. He lapped up all my juices, and as I began to come down from my high, his face filled my line of vision. A smirk was on his lips as he leaned down and kissed me softly, his hands exploring every inch of me.

My hands gripped his cock and he shook his head, gently entwining our hands together. My brows raised in confusion, and a frown settled on my lips. Kissing my temple, he laid down beside me and pulled me towards his chest.

"It's all about you today, Mi Amore".

———————————————————————————

Aren't they just so hot and cute together at the same time? These two will make me have a heart attack someday I swear.

Please don't forget to vote and comment 💕.