Chapter 25

Axel's Pic at the top. I know we all don't like Axel well at least I don't like him lol, but I just wanted a little insight of what goes on in his head lol, and and hope you guys enjoy reading 😉💕.

Axel

The rage in me made it impossible for me to concentrate to what was going on around me. The urge to just yank her by the hair and force her to come with me went through my head and I almost forgot about my plan and just gave in to what my mind was telling me to do. But I couldn't do anything to her just yet, she would come crawling at my feet because she couldn't live without her son. Maybe I was obsessed with her but whatever it was I knew I loved her with all my heart.

The first time I laid my eyes on her flashed before my eyes and a little smile lit up my lips as I saw her beautiful smiling face. If it wasn't for her nosy friend, we could be living happy right now, but no she just had to open her little mouth and pour every little horrible things I did to her but I did it for her own good. I did those things to discipline her. But she wouldn't get that because she thought I was probably insane and needed major help.

Hell I sometimes even think I should be in jail for the crimes I committed, but thinking about my son and what he would do without me ran through my head which made me cover my tracks real good from the police. So far, I have murdered thirteen people and what did the police do? Nothing because they couldn't find out who the murderer was.

My mind and heart drifted off to my precious queen and how we met in college. Before we officially met, I was always on her tail, stalking her to be more precise. She didn't even notice there was someone always watching her every move and making sure she was safe. The first time we officially met it was like fucking fireworks were going off in that moment.

Whenever we were in the classroom, I always caught her staring at me, but I always pretended to ignore her, when she finally got the courage to talk to me, I knew she had a little crush on me. So, everyday, I wore a little mask for her. I pretended to be the good little boyfriend she wanted me to be, did whatever she asked me to and apologized when she got mad.

But doing those things annoyed me to no end. I wanted to rip her clothes apart and fuck her like there was no tomorrow whenever she made me do those things. But for her, I would go to the ends of the world if it meant she could be mine again.

"Dad, can you open this for me please?", Nicholas ran into the living room with a can of Nutella in his hands.

Sighing, I stood up from the couch and went to him. Taking the can from his hands, I popped it's lid open and gave it back to him. Giving me a grin, he ran out of the living room to play with his toys. Nicholas mostly resembled Melody, he had her beautiful eyes, nose and lips, hell even his personality was the same as hers.

Scratching my chin, I closed my eyes and let my mind wander off to wherever it wanted to go. My hands itched to hold her just once and smell her intoxicating scent but I knew I couldn't have that until she willingly came by herself.

"What are you day dreaming about?", My eyebrows raised in question as her eyes started to close.

"Our life", Was her simple answer and a grin started to form on my lips.

She was always like this, a daydreamer, maybe that's the thing that attracted me to her the most but whatever it was, I was thankful to have met her.  Her head was on my shoulder and my arm wrapped itself around her to keep her closer to me.

The times spent with her almost seemed like a dream, and I was afraid if I opened my eyes one day she would be gone in the blink of an eye, but she was always here, smiling and laughing. I never want to see her cry out of sadness and that's a promise I will keep till the day I die.

Oh that promise, it was almost laughable now. I don't know how many times I broke that one little promise I made to myself and her. Her tears would flow out seeing me go crazy over stupidest things ever, and whenever I hit her, she would be emotionless enduring the pain without a sound.

But her beautiful tears were always there and I wanted nothing more to see them everyday. That's exactly what I did, I would find something to blame on her and hit her just to see her tears fall freely from her eyes. Now that's what I would do if she comes back on her own two feet.

I will never let her go and that's a promise I am willing to keep, even if it means killing her at the end.

  ————————————————————————-

Dang, he insane and needs MAJOR help lol.

Please don't forget to vote and comment 💕.