Chapter 28

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you who have been supporting endlessly throughout my stories here on wattpad, without you guys Sebastian, Amelia. Hunter, Melody and many more characters wouldn't come alive. And I want to dedicate this chapter to moonlighttzzzz and stardalestar , who has been a major support throughout my journey in writing.

Melody

Packing the last of my things, I turn to glance at Emma who's sitting at the edge of my bed with a solemn look on her face. She kept fidgeting her hands the more I looked at her, the tears she's been holding it in fell through her eyes and I rushed to her, embracing her tightly. I knew this was hard for the both of us, last I moved in with someone, it turned out horrible, but I trusted Hunter more than anyone that's why my decision was final about moving in with him.

"D-do you have to go?", Mumbling, her hands snaked around me.

"You know I do", Sighing, I pulled away and gave her a gentle smile.

"Do you trust him though?", Her hands clasped together on her lap.

"Of course I do", Without hesitance I answered her.

Nodding her head, her tense muscles relaxed and finally she gave me a small smile, while rubbing my back softly. My eyes strayed away from hers and looked around the vacant room once more before I stood up and zipped up my luggage. Emma's hands entwined with mine and together we walked out of my room closing the door behind us.

Once in the living room, I joined Hunter as he stood near the door with his car keys in his hand. Our hands grasped each other's tightly and we both turned our attention to Aiden and Emma standing a foot away from us with watery smiles on their faces. I ran to them and my hands circled around them, hugging tightly.

Forcing to draw myself away from them, I stared at them as they nodded silently and Aiden laid a gentle kiss on my forehead. Giving both of them one last smile, I walked back to Hunter and entwined our hands once again. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I exhaled deeply and dragged my luggage behind me.

"Take care of her please", Emma's voice cracked as she glanced at Hunter waiting for his assurance.

"I won't let anything happen to her", He promised her as he dragged my other luggage behind him.

The door closed behind us as we walked out and I looked at the house once more before strolling over to Hunter's car. Putting my luggages in the trunk, he sealed it shut and made his way to the driver's seat. Securing his seatbelt, he started the car and reversed out of the garage.

My mind went into a haywire as we drove through the traffic slowly. Hunter told me he didn't live alone, instead he lived with his family and I grew nervous when he told me it was actually the mafia. I briefly wondered if his boss would approve of me or whether he was scary and tough looking as Hunter is but a softie on the inside.

Calloused hands grasped mine on my thighs and my attention turned on to Hunter as he maneuvered through the cars. He rubbed my hands back and forth calming my nerves and I clasped our hands together tightly as we stopped at what looked like his house. Getting out of the car, he jogged to my side and opened my door for me. Smiling at him, I got out of the car and he closed the door behind me.

"You have nothing to worry about", He whispered into my ear, nuzzling his face into my neck.

A shiver ran through me as his nose skimmed my neck and he laid a gentle kisses here and there. Unable to keep the moan, I dropped my head on his shoulder, as his tongue traced my collarbone.

"If we do this now, I won't be able to stop", Murmuring, he pulled away and walked over to the trunk carrying out my luggages.

Letting out a chuckle at my scowl, he claimed my mouth with his and left a chaste kiss before drawing himself away. Hand in hand, we made our way to the mansion and I inhaled deeply when I saw so many bodyguards strolling around it. Hunter squeezed my hands and pulled me closer to him.

Walking up the stairs, my eyebrows rose as the body guards bowed to Hunter in respect. Patting one of them on the back, he gave a soft smile at all of them and tugged at my hand to make our way inside the mansion. My eyes took in everything once inside and my jaws slacked at how beautiful the inside was just as the outside.

Within minutes, we heard a loud squeal, pairs of feet bouncing down the steps and someone yelling them to be careful. My confused eyes glanced at Hunter just as a pregnant woman appeared. Her appearance was beautiful, she had green eyes, a brunette wavy hair and her huge smile was contagious.

"Wow, Hunter you didn't tell me how beautiful she was", She chuckled and walked up to us. Funny how she thinks I am beautiful when she's literally the one who's breathtaking.

"Mi Amore, I told you to be cautious, a pregnant woman shouldn't run around like that", A man exclaimed as he appeared at the stairway.

Rolling her eyes, she waved her hands around in a dismissive way and turned her attention on us again. Her grin widened when she looked at Hunter and tapped him on the shoulder gently.

"Come on, let me show you around", Without waiting for my response, she pulled me away from Hunter's side.

—————————————————————————-
Amelia has grown so much, I am so damn proud of her lol.

Please vote and comment 💕.