C3

Nas
"So you will be going to cosmetology training institute, and also be doing online classes" I said to Kulture who was eating her food like she never had some.
"I thought ya all wanted me to study some whack subject in the university" she asked me.

"International relations ain't whack, you just doing this till next year when you can fully start" I told her but she didn't bother arguing with me on that.

"Anyways I think its time you take me around to your shops or something, I mean I can't sit home all day" she told me.
"Okay I will take you to Jimmie, his my friend and he stays down town, his sister just came from Chicago, you might like her" I said to her as we rounded up the dishes and everything else for the day.

20mins later..........
Kulture
We reached at some lovely neighborhood and Nas parked in the drive way. I got out of the car, I wore a pink mini dress and my hair tied in a bun.

We went in,I won't lie the house was lovely, everything in place.
"Hi there, you must be Kulture, ain't that a lovely name" a tall black guy who came to shake my hand said.
"Yes, and how do you know my name" I asked him. "Oh, Nas texted it to me thou, come meet my sister" he said leading me to the kitchen were I met a girl about my height with purple dyed hair but very skinny.

"Oh hey, am Kelly. How bout you" she asked extending her hand for me to shake. "Hi, am Kulture" I said shaking her hands. "Ah Cardi b's daughter's name eh, I like that" she said smiling hard.

I was about to turn, when I noticed the guy had left, so I had no choice but to sit down and start a conversation with Kelly.

August
I rolled my blunt and I knew I was going to smoke hard today hence I had nothing doing.
I wasn't going to watch Netflix anyways cause that shit ain't just ma thing at all.
"Don't tell me you still thinking of Sasha, I thought you were over that girl bruh" my friend Spike asked me.
"Nah man, that ain't bout Sasha, that girl ma last worries now" I replied.

"You sure" he asked me again. "For real man for real" I answered him. Deep down I was really heart broken, Sasha was the only girl I loved but she was snitching me to my enemy and trying to eat my money and when I got to find out the shit broke me.

"We finna move down to Atlanta next month on that dealing business we told you about" Spike said bringing me back to life cause I was dead high at some point. "AIT man, just get your punk ass muscles from ma face" I said kicking his head.

"Get yo shit shit together cause we the boys are going down to Sweet Georgia!!" Spike said this time I had to slap him behind the head cause he dead ass annoying.

Tadaaaa.......
I have so many ideas on this book and I will write the real fact behind each chapter sometimes, hope I gave a little detail thou
See ya all in the next chap..