C17

August
"Watchu doing" I asked Kulture who was busy taking selfies for bout 3mintues at the door of City Records.

"Awh Kulture, not now, we gotta get going" I said to her as I dragged her along. "Party Pooper" I chuckled as I heard her whisper.

We walked into the meeting room, and Jordan was already sitting down with Spike and Andy. I made sure Kulture took a seat near me, I could tell she was shy but what to do.

My pops and London walked in. "Look who we have here" London said as he walked over to Kulture. "Hey Lon" Kulture greeted as they hug.

"Haven't been seeing you around like you promised" he said. "I ain't promise thou, but ima come with Kelly" she added.

"Nah, you can come alone if you want" he told her. "Enough of that, why ya all call me" I interrupted as I saw the smirk on London's face. That nigga just hates me huh.

"Alright, we have Strap, playing all over the US, and now we have a request for a collabo with Jordan from Drake" my dad said.

"Yeah!!" Everyone clapped. "So August you the manager will get in contact with Drake, and we will just do our job of recording and selling" he said again.

"That's a major key" I said to Jordan as we dapped. "That's it" I asked him. "August we need to talk about your contribution to this company" my dad said.

"Oh here we go again, we gon come through this now, in front of her" I asked him.

"But if she's your girlfriend, she deserves to know, I mean who doesn't know about your life style" He said to me.

"Yeah, lifestyle of the street, Jordan, how bout you sing this song with Drake, street nigga holdup, hood life ain't good for ya mama, they gon kill you in front of your daughter. You gon die like the devil wears Prada" London sang as everyone laughed.

"Oh ya all think is funny now, ya all really think its funny now huh, first you sleep with ma girl, second you take the girl I wanted from me, and now you all up in ma face telling me bout street life, am not doing this with you" I said as I stood up to leave.

"Come on man, he just playing" Jordan yelled behind me.

"Let him be, he just a ruthless nigga" London said. "Nah London, that ain't cool" Spike said as he followed me. "Fa real bruh, later Mr. Travis" Andy yelled to my pops.

"Come on Kulture, let me take you home, you've seen enough already" I said as I opened the Car door for Kulture to get in.

Excuse my mistakes......August has some big issues huh,,,,London really needs to have a heart thou.

See you in the next chap😘