C28

Kulture
I walked through the house till I spotted Alicia.
"Bitch, you made it" she yelled as she came to hug me.
"I did, what's popping, why all this" I asked her.
"I felt bored so I decided to have fun" she said as she took me to the kitchen. We both sat on the counter.
Later on I told August I was going out, he hesitated at first but he gave in later on.
I told him I will be back by 1, and he knows am true to ma words.

"Drink" Alicia asked. "Nah, ima just take some juice" I replied. "Well okay, you smoke" she asked me. "Nah" I replied as I watched her put the cigar to her mouth.

"Alicia were your parents" I asked as I took a bite from the Apple on the counter.
"Dead" she replied.
"Am sorry bout that" I said.
"So how's it going with you an August" she asked me while blowing smoke all over the kitchen.

"We good, we almost had sex today thou" I told her. "What" she chuckled. "Yeah, but he said he don't want us to go that way you know, that's how he put it" I told her.

"You lucky thou" she said as she heard the DJ play August music street. The crowd in the house started rapping and singing every word.
"Your baby getting famous huh" she said as she sang to the song too, I had to join in at this point.

Tell me what you want from me,
Am a product of the street,
If this is how you feel,
Nigga leave it.

Shot a nigga in the streets, am still living,
Bought ma mama new crib and am giving,
Street,
Street,
Product of the street street.
Street street yeah yah,
Am a Product of the street street.

We all sang. I was really overwhelmed that August had his song all about, and his punk ass be so calm about it.
"You a lucky ass bitch, if they know you August girl, they gon be all up on you" Alicia yelled over the music.
"Oh, don't worry am good" I said to her as we both laughed.

I likes Alicia way better than Kelly, I mean she's just my kind and its really nice.
We both danced to songs until it was 11, I had to go home cause my online classes starting tomorrow anyways.

August
"Sasha the fuck you doing here" I asked her as she bounced in my crib.
"To see you" she said as she sat down.
"I told you I got nothing to do withchu" I said to her.

"Oh August, I know you miss me" she said as she stood up and walked closer to me. I had only shorts on but no shirt, that's cause I was about to make some snacks for Kulture cause she eat whole lot.

"Sasha, what you want" I asked her as she ran her fingers down my chest. She slowly placed her fingers in my shorts and she held my dick rubbing the tip.

"Shit" I moaned a little. "I know I can give it to you better than any other bitch" she said as she pushed me down the sofa.
She removed her clothes and got on top of me......i then carried her up to ma room, I really had to fuck her.

Kulture
Alicia's driver dropped me home, I hugged her goodbye as the car turned around to leave.
I walked to the front door but it was opened to my surprise.

I walked in and closed the door.
I didn't see anyone. I went upstairs to my room to freshened up. I removed my makeup and tied my hair in a bun.
I wore a free shorts and a big white blouse.

I heard moans coming from some were, August room. He might be watching porn crazy.
As I got closer I heard voices.
"Oh yass, yes daddy go on, fuck me" a female voice said.

I knew it was August privacy but I had to see, I just had to.
I opened the door a Lil to see a light skinned girl on top of August as he held her waist.

"August" I called out.
"Kulture, fuck" he said as he pushed her from on top of him.
"Nah don't do that, am just making sure its you" I said.
I left the room and went back to my room to pack my things.

Earlier on he didn't want to have sex with me, but he having sex with whosoever bitch she is. Nas was right, August ain't got no heart.
Fuck am doing here anyway.

Excuse my mistakes😄💖