C8

Nas
"Doc, is she okay" I asked the doctor. "Its just food poison. She has gastric and she's not allowed to eat spicy food, and other stuffs which we have noted down for her" he said.

"But she gon be ait" I asked him. "Yes, just get her liquid, like orange juice, I will send my nurse with prescriptions" he told me as he walked away.

My sister been eating too much. I warned her thou but she won't listen, now I gotta go get her something to eat, suddenly my phone beeped. It was a message from Cruise my agent.

Cruise: man am sorry but the nigga we suppose to meet fell ill couple minutes ago, we gon set another date.

Me: alryt dwag I gotchu.

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to get lil mama something to eat.

Kulture
My brother brought me food and juice, he told me that he was going to come back in the morning to get me. And truly I've been eating too much junk lately.

In West Africa, Liberia were I came from, food wasn't this cheap, I mean 5dollars can get you some good old snack, even 2dollars so let's not go there.
I took my phone to text Kelly, but changed my mind. Suddenly the lights in the hospital went off, then they switched the sleep lights on.

I was in a public hospital so it was two people in a ward, earlier on they rushed a guy in, but I was too drowsy to know what happened, but all I know is they injected him with something and he slept off.

I haven't gotten a good look at him, but he had short tiny rasta or twist hair, and he slept upright, but I was just too scared to go over and look at his face. I sat my pillow up and plugged my earpiece in my ear to listen to music.

Suddenly I heard something moving, I turned right, unplugging the earpiece from my ears when I noticed the guy that was sleeping few minutes ago was now up and standing. "Where the hell am I" he spoke.

I got off my bed to face him. "You're in the hospital, they brought you here few hours ago. " you know why they did that" he asked still shocked. "No I don't, but whatever reason it didn't look good" I replied him.

I moved closer to him, cause I wanted to see who I was talking to and when I saw his face clearly I was surprised. "August" I said finally.

Excuse my mistake😘💖