C42

4monts later.........
Kulture
"So you and August been ona no go huh" Alicia asked me as we sat backstage ready to perform.

This was ma 5th show and we were in Vegas. I had done 5singles between these 4months and there was the hit. I couldn't wait to see ma fans yow.

"Miss Marie, your family here to see you' my body guard Danny said.

" let them in" I said to him.

Minutes layer Nas, my mom and dad walked in and we hugged.

"Congrats to such a huge success' Nas said as he kissed me on the cheek.

" well won't have don't it without dad" I said giving my dad a smile.

"Have you spoken to August at least" my mom asked me.

"Nah, but I've been in touch with his mom, but hey ma, never mind" I replied her.

"You love that boy and he loves you" my mom reminded me.

"Ma not now, I have a performance i need to attend to" I said to her.

August has been trying to contact me but I always push him away. I heard he broke up with Sasha and speaking of the devil she's been on my tail watching ma every mood even when am in the studio.

Am so glad I was able to get my dream to come through, I will be putting out and album in a month am am pretty excited.

"Time for you now Miss" my stylish dodo said as I walked to out to the stage.

August
"Yow man" Spike greeted as we dapped.

"Yow" I said as we both sat down in the studio.

"You talked to Kulture" he asked me.

"I give up man, I think she don't want me no more am just finna move on, and that's the problem dwag, I can't" I replied him.

"Look man, how bout you just take a trip. Or look you gon be straight" he said to me.

Immediately London and Jordan walked in.

"Ayyy" London greeted but we just stood there watching him.

"What ya niggas doing here, we were just bout to leave when we heard noises" Jordan said.

"OK" I added.

"How's everything with ya all" London asked me.

"Cool" Spike replied for me.

"Can I have a minute with ma bro" London asked as Spike and Jordan exited the studio.

"Whatsup" he asked buy I didn't respond

"Ayy, I know you mad at me, I been cruel, I know I turned ya Bestfriend against ya, but I did it cause I hated the fact that ya been on the street being a drug lord and all that shit" he said.

"So whaya want now" I asked him.

"The brother I never was, can you give me that chance lil brother" he asked me.

"When we was younger I always needed you but everyone was busy loving and protecting you, but it don't matter, we good" I replied him.

"Yeah" he said as he came for a hug. "Am sorry" he said in between hugs.

"I gotchu" I said back trying not to cry ma shit out.

It was good to have family now, but when I ain't got Kulture I ain't got life.

"Go get her, she will performing in Vegas tonight, and tomorrow she will be back home performing in a small town club" he said to me.

"Thanks bro" I said as we dapped and headed out.

Kulture
Next day......

"Everything set, ready" my assists t Jayden said as I walked on the stage of the small town club.

These people didn't have money to pay to watch me in the big club so I set out a show here for them.

I've been going for club appearances and so far in these 5months I've had 24thousand dollars in my account and the net worth is just amazing.

But my love life is a mess, many guys try to get with me, but I just have a thing for August.

"Ready" Nas asked me. "Sure" I replied.

As I walked on the stage, the people screamed and shouted, the security lined up the rope around the stage so they won't cross.

"How ya all feeling" I shouted in the mic as they answered.

"Am happy to be here, and am sure we gon have so much fun" I told them.

"Kulture"  Alicia whispered to ma ears on stage.

"Whatsup" I whispered back.

"August needa talk to you backstage" she said.

"Am busy, later" I said back to her and continued with the first track that came on which was Can't get enough.

After the track. I heard someone shout my name from the crowd, no it wasn't no ordinary shouting. It was August and he was walking towards me.

"Marie. I need to talk to you" he said as he climbed up.

This is not good.

Excuse ma mistakes.
Sloowww updates, been hella stressed out. We bouta finish this book soon. Thanks for reading along
Let's move on😄