C31

Kulture
We went back down to see that the doctors was still in.
By now Travis was here, and it looked like he and Miss Gina was arguing in the corner while Cameron just sat alone.

Kavish left to go get me some to eat even thou I said I wasn't hungry.
I sat down near Cameron, I knew his name was Cameron cause I heard Gina saying it.

He just starred at me like he had seen a ghost. "Uhm, excuse me why you looking at me like that" I asked him.
"Nah, I wasn't looking at you girl" he replied.
"Nice" I added.
*********
I didn't know when I dozed off as someone woke me up, it was Kavish and he had a pack of food and milkshake, I love milkshake ma favorite be the banana orange chocolate milkshake anyone as long as its from fruits.

"You good" he asked me as I took some bite from my salad. "Nah am not good, August is in there fighting for his life, I can't be good" I replied him as I starred into space.
I didn't feel like eating so I closed the pack and just sucked on he straw of the milkshake cup.

The doctor came out and we all rushed to him.
He looked sad, and by his expression I fell to the ground.

Nas
My flight was early cause I hired a private jet to be there on time.
As I walked in the hospital I spotted some people standing in front of a doctor, suddenly a girl fell to the ground, I noticed it was ma sister Kulture so I ran to her.

"Hey, hey,.....stop" I said as she screamed and kicked.
I held her tightly and pin her to the ground as she turned around and cried in my chest, before you knew it another lady started crying, but I paid attention to Kulture who let go of my crib and ran to the doctor.

"You killed him, you fucking killed him, August" she called as she ran to the operating room which we all followed behind her.

August was laying down.
"We did everything successfully but his heart stopped" the nurse said.
"August, August, listen to me" Kulture cried as I left her to hold August.

"Don't leave me, ion want to loose you, please wake up, I will say yes, please I need you, we need you, see August, your fans are out there, come on baby wake up!!!" She shook him.

Then she did something I will never even do at this time. She knelt down and prayed.

"Lord, I bring August before you, I never asked for anything much, but this lord I have so much faith in you that you will bring him back to us, forgive him for his sins lord, and give him another chance, a chance to fulfill his purpose here on earth, help me lord this I pray, Amen" she said as she stood up.

She stood long enough but August was really dead. "Am sorry Marie" I whispered in her ears as she walked out the room.
I heard A woman cry, but I just followed Kulture with Kavish at ma back.

"His gone" she said as she sat down.
"Am sorry Marie, am really sorry" I said to her.
She was really getting attached to him, I couldn't believe it had to end this way but it did.
"Nas" I heard someone call from behind me.
I turned around to see who it was when I noticed it was Cameron our father.

"Yow, what you doing here" I asked him as we dapped.
"August mom is ma woman, na what you doing here and who's that girl" he asked me referring to Kulture. "Well huh, that's ma..........ma friend" I replied him.

Kavish knew best not to interfere so he said nothing.
"Hey!!" August mom yelled to us. "His heart started" she ended.

Excuse ma mistakes.
August heart started.... Prayers do work huh...
Please vote and comment, note my stories aren't long😄😘