C27

August
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tell me what you want from me,
Am a product of the street,
If this is how you feel,
Nigga leave it.

"Kulture, we put this shit on iTunes yesterday and its going up" I yelled to Kulture from the sitting room.

"I told you it was gonna go some were na see what I was telling you" she said as she came to sit near me.

Before you knew it, my twitter started blowing up.
Kulture snatched my phone from my hands and opened Twitter.
"Watchu doing " I asked her as she was tweeting something.

August Alsina: Street is my first song and I just wanna see how ya'll feel about it.

200coments...see all...
Selfmaxde: nigga this song had me vibing all day💪.

$enoria: @augustalsina you really touched me, I literally pulled up to ma dads crib and yelled "am a product of the street" lmao.

Aliciadik: we with you now all day everyday💖.

Safariknows:❤ you put that value and respect on that, love you bro.

Drake: man where the hell were you when we needed you😄, we a product thou.

Meekmillthereal: 😱am surprised, we have Jordan bombing the charts, and his friend out here being the best, when we collaborating dwag....
400reply......

See more comments.....

"Oh ma gosh Aug, you see that" Kulture asked me.
"Kulture gimme ma phone" I said to her. "Nope" she said as she got up and started running upstairs.

"Kulture am not playing na" I called behind her. "Ain't giving you no phone, by the way come get it" she said as she ran into ma room.

"Kulture you play too much" I said as I jumped on her to get ma phone but instead we both fell on the bed. I was on top of her and looking into her eyes.

"Why you so rude" I said softly as my lips were close to her lips.
She was wearing a rope, and I could see her boobs.
"August,you gotta get off me now" she said almost in a whisper.

"I can't" I said back, I slowly went close and our lips touched, we went on and on, till she finally gave in.
I kissed her on and on till I had her legs wrapped around me.

Kulture
He kissed me till I had my legs wrapped around him. He went down and kissed ma neck, I could feel ma kitty getting wet, I wanted him so bad and at this point I couldn't say stop.

He took of his shirt, for the first time I saw his chest and his tattoos, they looked really good.
He then slowly loosened ma robe and he looked at me for a sec.

"What" I asked him. "You look beautiful" he replied. "Thanks" I said smiling. "He kissed my flat stomach all the way to my lips as he wanted to unbuckle his jeans he stopped.

" I can't do this now, it ain't right, am not that kind of guy" he said as he got up.
"I know August, I didn't mean to" I told him.
"Its okay. You wanna eat some" he asked me.
"Sure" I replied.
********
An hour later we went to a plaza in the mall, cause August wanted to eat and shop a little.
We sat down with our snacks. I had hamburger with milkshake.

"Kulture, can you eat up while I go get some stuff from the shoe store" he asked me.
"Yeah sure" I replied. "You want anything" he asked me.
"Nah, nothing really" I replied him again.
Alicia face timed me immediately he left.

"Girl what's up" she greeted. "Good, you just up" I asked her cause she looked really rough.
"Yes, I am, am finna head out to work thou, I was thinking we could meet later on" she said.
"Okay where" I asked her.
"My crib at 9, am having a little get together" she said.
"Okay am in" I said back."good, see you then " she said as she hanged up.

Alicia actually thinks am 20 cause I look 20 thou, even August ain't know ma real age, am glad for this body.
"Ready" August asked. "Yeah" I replied as I followed him out the mall.

Everyone started starring at us while leaving, soon paparazzi was every were taking pictures.
Some girls ran to August.
"Hi Mr. Alsina can I get an autograph" one asked.
"Can we get s picture" the other one asked and surprisingly August gave in and said yes.

Then more started coming.
"August how you feel about your new song Street" a reporter asked.
"Well I feel good, I mean its ma song" August said as we both chuckled.

By now he was holding my hands. "August do you think you should ignore Jordan's diss track to you" another one asked.

"Actually music is both a game and a business, so if he wants to beef me for the fame his more than welcome" August replied as we now reached the parking lot.

"Are you going to be working with your dads record" one asked. "That's a choice" August answered as he opened the car door.

"What do you have to tell your fans" another one asked again. "Well I just uploaded this song, and ya all love it, am thankful for ya all support and we all in this ride together and I heart ya all" August finally said as we both got in his car and drove off.

"You see that" I asked him. "Yeah" he smirked.

Excuse ma mistakes❤😄