C35

Kulture
Monday evening
(Warning, sexual scene, explicit).
August been better now, his stitches were removed by a private doctor so he can do whatever he wants again.

Our days at home the past three days was the best, we would tweet and bet on how many people would comment.

Papa got us everything we needed when we needed it and August wanted us to stay this far, but I told him no cause I wanna be near Alicia and ma bro.

August been thinking bout City records deal, and he finally gave in, so he had a meeting by 3 in the afternoon tomorrow.

"We renting a hotel" I asked him cause he was calling thousands like they nothing.
"Nope, Spike told me bout how them people been at ma former house to see me and how the fans been driving past every now and then" he replied.

"Ops, so what you suggest" I asked him. "Leave that up to me okay" he said as he walked up to me and kisses ma forehead.

Suddenly his phone rang. "Why she gotta call at the wrong time" I heard him say through clenched teeth.

"Boy I know you didnt just whine before picking ma calls na" she said through loud speaker.
"Ma, what's up" he asked her.
"I wanna see you and that beautiful girl Kulture, when ya all coming" she asked him.

"Ma after the deal we gon pull through" he said as he walked to the living room to talk to her.

I sat at the kitchen counter thinking of what I was gonna do in life when I felt a hand on ma shoulder that made me jump.

"Still ma, its me" August said as I turned around to look at him.

"What you thinking bout" he asked me.
"August, I don't wanna study international relations, my cosmetology is good, but what you think I could fit in ma life as a career" I asked him.

"Mama, what you love doing and know how to do best is your career, you really smart and hard working so" he replied me.

"Okay, so if your gonna go to City records, what happens to me" I asked him.

"Nah, you coming with me" he said taking a step away from me.
"What" I asked him.

"You heard me, you coming with me, you ma stylish now, so you can do ma hair, ma dressing, say, look we gon pay you good, that's if I take the contract" he said.

"If you, August, I know you thinking bout Jordan and London, but am sure City records got bout three producers so ya all ain't got no connection" I said to him.

"Wait till you see mama" he added.
***********
"August its 1am and you still up" I asked him as I stood in his door way.

"Come here" he called as I walked over to him. I climbed on his bed and laid right next to him.

"What you thinking bout" I asked him. "You" he replied.
"What I do" I asked again
"You do some to me babe" he said as he looked down at me.

"What" I asked him. He just starred at me, as he was wearing only boxers and I was wearing only robe, he brought me closer to his body.

I felt this feeling I haven't felt in a long time as our eyes glued at each other.
He slowly brought his lips to mine and I took it with everything within me.

He then kissed me down till he used the remote to switch the lights to sleep mode then he got on top of me and kissed ma neck all the way down.

"Shit" I moaned. I grabbed his back with my hands as he opened my robe and sucked on my breast. I wanted him so badly that tears had to fall from my eyes.

As he removes my robe completely and removed his boxers he looked at me again and told me I was beautiful I pray he don't stop.
"Why you crying mama" he asked me. "Ion know August I replied even thou I was lying.

" I want you" he said slowly in my ears, damn I felt my juice pouring out like a river.
"I want you too" I said back as we got to it.

Alryt, ready for music....am dropping on rank cause I ain't be uploading but I got ya all😊😘