C10

Kulture
"Next time you don't order no damn junk food, you heard me" my brother Nas said.
"Uhum" I hummed under him.
We were home already and he was feeding me some hot soup that he made early this morning.

"So you talked to August" he asked me. "Yes I did, we even exchanged numbers" I added. "Look lil mama, August ain't no ordinary nigga you just find in the park, or on your way from work, or even the train station" Nas said.

"What you mean" I asked him. "August is a drug lord, and you know what they do, people like him, they sell drugs and kill, they very evil and got no place for love" Nas replied. "I heard you" I said to him.

I spoke to August the night before and he sounded okay, I mean he looked like he wouldn't hurt a fly, yes I know his a drug dealer but damn can't people live their lives. "I better not see you around him" Nas said. "Brother please, am good" I said back. "Better be" he said as he walked to the kitchen with the bowl in his hands.

August
"Look man, I know you tryna recover from what happened to you the other day, but this is an opportunity for me, its once in a lifetime bruh, just do this one for me, you the only hommie I trust" Jordan pleaded.

"Yeah man, come one" Andy and Spike said at once. My dad had the deal set and ready for Jordan to sign, he neeeded his manager and a lawyer, and Andy was our lawyer whenever we got into trouble we would call him. "Fine ima go" I said to Jordan who was now popping eyes like he just won a milli.

"For real man" he asked again. "You want me change ma mind" I asked him. "Nah, hell naw, lemme go get my stuff" he said as he ran upstairs.

"How you gon deal with London" Spike asked me once he noticed Jordan was out of sight. "Ion know man, I don't want nothing to do with them, but you know Jordan got skills.

Even thou he white but he sure can rap so why not support a brother, he been there when I had no were else to go, and I can't do this one favour for him, hell naw, I ain't that ungrateful" I said to him.

"So after the deal done, then we finna head at the trap house and get that shit outta the way" Spike said. "Yeah for real bruh for real" I said as I dapped him.

"For real too bruh" Andy added. "Man what you know bout what we was talking bout" I asked him. "What, I heard" he replied. "Dwag you ain't hear shit, you busy with that chunky ass headphones saying you listening to Dj khaled.  Spike said. " am a fan, aint you heard bout the best headphones in the game, niggas ya all sleeping" Andy said. "Nigga you is the one sleeping" Spike added.

"That's why you adding weight dumb ass" I said. "Oooo" Spike cooed as we both laughed. "Ready" Jordan said as he came downstairs.

"So we gonna finish all deals today huh" Jordan asked. "Its deals day" I added as we all got up to head out.

Excuse my mistakes😘😍