C33

Kulture
I got here In the morning, there was everything in the house and the security guard Papa was a Spanish  guy with a funny accent but very nice.
When they said lake house I expected small but this was big.

Papa showed me around. It was a 3 bedroom house, and there was 5 cars in the garage to my surprise I could take anyone.
I almost fainted when I saw the models.
1.Ferari
2.Bugatti
3.Lamborghini
4.Porsche
5.Range rover sport 2018.

My favorite range rover. I asked Papa if they way for rent  but he said they all belonged to August. I was really surprised thou.

My room was amazing, August room was the best, this house is off the hook. This really caused a lot thou. Down stairs had pictures full of August and his boys, there was a painting of weed in the kitchen, talking about kitchen boy damn this house is money.

I prepared something for myself then later connected to the WiFi and watched movie till I slept off.

Spike
"Shit man, we got a DNA sample and guess who the cop found out it was" I said to Andy and Jordan, Jordan really cared at this point cause apart from the fame, August used to look out for us.

"Who" they both asked at the same time.
"Damn its Will that nigga Sasha been fucking with, August and that nigga never on good terms, he reported us to the feds once huh remember" I asked them.

"Oh man nah, I thought that shit was over, shit" Andy said.
"Sasha was at the house right, according to Kulture that is why she got upset and left" I told them.

"We gotta report Sasha to the cops, then we won't do no dirty job, she will bring Will in, they will handle it from there, and we clean deal" I asked them.

"Yeah deal" they both joined in.

Kulture
"You good lil mama" Nas asked me on face time the next morning.
"Yeah, am just hoping August will stop by" I replied him.

"He gon com through mama, he will" he said.

"I pray, so how far with Cameron" I asked him.
"That nigga fine, he just consoling August ma, he and Travis almost got in fight yesterday" Nas said.

"Damn, Cameron got attitude thou" I said. "He those, and uh mama called asking if you were okay, she said she heard bout you on the news" he said.

"Good for her, ion care bout her anyways" I said back.
"Marie, you love August" he asked me catching me off guard.

"I think I do" I replied him. "Good, you do what you gotta do, the cops at the house call you later I love you" he said before I could reply he hanged up.

The rest of the day I did my online studies then watched movie.
It was 9:00 In the evening and I woke up to go pee.

I came downstairs to fix some cereal when I saw my phone beeped. I then looked at August on ma wallpaper and just imagined he was here.

I sat down on the couch and thought bout August and I first meeting, how I got so close to him in a short time.
The event replayed In my head, I held August and he told me he loved me.

I really thought that was the end, and if j see August again, I will make things right I promise.

"Missing a nigga already" I heard someone say from behind me.
When I turned around I was surprised.
"August!!" I screamed as I ran to hug him.
"Ouch, ma careful"he said as I saw him hold his waist.

" you came, you here" I said as I cried in his arms. "Am so sorry I left, please don't leave me again" I cried.

"I won't mama, I won't, I gotchu, I gotchu" he ended.

*********
Okay guys how are we going so far can I say this were my story ends, lol nah it hasn't we still finna go now, please vote and comment, I appreciate ya all time for reading this book😘💪💖am honoured can't thank ya all enough.