C29

August
"No no, Kulture were you going" I asked her as I watch her pack her things. "August I thought we was doing some" Sasha asked me as she stood in the doorway.

"Look bitch, get out" I told her. "Well we ain't done yet" she said as she left I let out breath when I heard her car speed off.

"Why you so mad" I asked Kulture as she finished packing. "Nothing" she replied as she tried to go.
"We ain't even dating" I told her as I followed her down the stairs.

"Yes we ain't dating, but at least do your dirty stuffs in private, I can't believe you slept with her and didn't wanna sleep with me, why cause you think I can't please you" she said out of tears.

Seeing her cry like that it broke me, she was right, I shouldn't have, but wait what is wrong with me.

"Who was she" Kulture asked me. But I didn't reply I just lowered my head.
"Oh, so that's the Sasha everyone been talking bout and you still slept with her after all she did to you" she asked me.

"Its not like that Kulture, she came here and..." "Save it" she stopped me.
"All this, whatever we have, just cut it. We done, ion want you to call me or text me or any sort" she said as she walked out the door.
"Kulture please don't leave me, you all I've got" I called behind her.

"You never thought of that before you fucked her" she said as she dragged her bags to the street.
"Let me at least take you home" I said.
"No" she said as she luckily stopped a taxi got in and took off.

I sat on the door steps and decided to call ma mama.
"Mama" I called. "Son, you know what time it is, midnight and you calling me, you tryna give me a heart attack" she asked me.

"Ma I need you. I messed up a lot. Can I come over" I asked her.
"Alright baby, I will send you the address, you still my baby" she replied.
"Ma" I called. "Yes" she answered.

"I love you" I said to her.
"Yes baby you love me, but you love that girl you been with" she said back.

"Ma, you all up in ma business" I joked. "Bring your skinny ass over here before I sleep off" she giggled as she hanged up.

I got up and and walked back inside when I stopped at my tracks.
"Surprise Surprise. Happy to see me" he asked as he pointed the gun in ma face.

Kulture.
The taxi dropped at ma brothers house. I unlocked the doors with my keys then closed it behind me.

I sat on the couch and cried my ass out. I decided to call ma brother since his the only one I could talk to.

"Marie you okay" Nas asked me.
"Am home" I replied. "Home, I thought you were at August" he asked me. "I left, he was sleeping with his ex and I walked in on them" I replied him.
"So that's why you crying. Ya all ain't even dating, it ain't official so why cry" he asked me.

I didn't wanna tell him bout the sex part cause I know my brother he will possible yell at me for being stupid.

"You right" I answered him. He was right, August could do whatever he wants, what was I even thinking.

"Can I take your car" I asked him. "Can you drive" he asked me back. "A little" I replied. "The key is the black one on the key hanger" he said to me.

"Thanks" I said to him back. "Mama be careful. Call me if anything gets funny. I love you" he said as he hanged up.
******
Starting this car was easy, it was automatic. I played a lot of car games so this might help.
I put the gear in drive and drove slowly, but the road was clear so I had a smooth ride.

I was too stupid to act like that towards August so I had to apologize for my wrongs.
I reached his house and the door was closed this time. I opened it slowly to peep.

I stopped and even opened the door much wider.
"August!!!!!" I screamed. "Noooooo!!!" I shouted.

Excuse my mistakes,
August and Kulture,
This shit getting hot uhuh❤😱