C14

Kulture
"Ay Kulture" I heard someone call from behind me as I opened Nas car door. I left Kelly inside to get $20 to go get launch.
I saw August earlier on, and I didn't feel like talking to him, after all the advice I spared him, he didn't even call to say thank you.

"Ay" someone said touching my shoulders, I turned around to see who was talking when I saw it was August. "Thinking of the devil, what you want" I asked him as I looked down at my feet.

"Am sorry, my phone had some crazy ass issues, but that's not the case, can I take you out for launch or some" he asked me. "Then you can stop ignoring me" I smirked. "Yeah mama sure" he replied.

"August, I change ma mind, why all of a sudden you wanna come make things out with me" I asked him as I picked the 20 dollars from Nas car deck.

"Mama, I saw you by chance, I never knew I was gon meet you here, my phone had issues, a nigga ain't lying trust me Bae"

"Man, enough with all that, okay ima go with you but my friend coming along cause we suppose to go together"

"Uhm...damn......alright....anything you want mama" he said to me.

"Why you have your face so scrunch up" I asked him when I noticed he had his face all squeezed out. "Cause I wanna go out with just you" he replied.

"So that's why you have your face like that, boy lit it up, cause Kelly not gon stay for long" I told him as we walked back to the salon.

"Nas, can I talk to you for a sec" I called to my bro. "Sure" he answered as he followed me to the corner. "What's up, you good" he asked. "Am heading out with Kelly and.....August for launch" I replied.

"August, what for huh" he asked as he removed his gloves. "Oh brother, just give him a chance for once, his just a friend" I replied to him.

"Baby girl, I don't want you out with this nigga, he from Orleans, Ion want you mix up in that life" he said.
"Brother trust me, besides his really cute" I poked him. "Haha, funny, cute my ass" Nas said as he turned around to leave.

"So that's a yes" I asked behind me. "Just be careful" he said walking away.

"You ready" Kelly asked. "Yeah, would you mind riding with August" I asked her. "Girl you riding with him, ima ride behind" she said as she walked to her car.
"For you mama" he said as he opened the door for me to enter. His such a perfect gentleman.

Excuse me for my mistake, Kulture is not a friendly person, but she's open to males but very careful around females, so that's why I didn't relate her and Kulture but let's move on....
Thanks for reading😘💖