C48

Nas
Before we knew it we started firing at everyone including the cops who were firing back at all of us.

Everything seemed to be slow motioned.

Bullets passing, Andy fell, and I saw August aiming at Cruga but impossible. The cops now were behind their cars waiting for the shootout to stop.

I ran to the other side as I kept pulling the trigger of my Snipper at Crugas gang.

Before we knew it the shoot out died down and only Cruga and August stood in the middle.

"Fuck you Cruga, you ain't never gon get ma girl, as August wanted to take his gun to shoot Cruga, Cruga took a knife and stabbed August.

And POU, Cruga was shot on the knee by one of the cops.
We all laid down pretending to be dead as they handcuffed Cruga.

I kept ma eyes on August.

" call the ambulance we need to get these bodies outta here" one of the cops said as they all got in their car and drove away.

I ran to August immediately. As some of us got up.

"Everyone okay" I asked.

"Am fine, we good"  Spike, Jordan, Cheda, Travis said.

"Were Cameron. Were the other niggas" August asked me.

I looked around to see ma pops laying on the ground covered in blood.

"No" I said slowly.

"We gonna get ya all to the hospital I told August still watching ma dad.

Kulture
The next morning I woke up to the sound of noise coming from downstairs.

I came down to see my mom, Gina and the girls arguing.

" what's up" I asked them looking lost .

"Nas said....he said Cruga is in jail for good cause he was America most wanted" Alicia replied.

"Well that's good, so we can go back right" I asked them.

"Kulture, this is kinda hard to take in but there was a shoot out, and uhm" "is August okay" I asked Alicia.

"Nas said uhm, Andy, Thug, some other niggas died on the spot, including your....dad Marie" she replied.

"What, and what about August" i asked her.

"He got stabbed and we heading there in an hour, the doctor says he might survive" she replied.

"Why all this" I said crying now.
It was in the news thou. But I didn't pay attention, I was happy to tell August bout the pregnancy and now this..

"Come on lets go" Gina yelled.

3days later
"May their soul rest in peace" the pastor said as we left the grave yard.

Friends and families came to give their sympathy.

I haven't told August about the pregnancy yet cause loosing his gang as a big deal for him.

We arrived home in silence, we were in the house alone now and I sat my purse on the dressing table as I looked at my bumb through the mirror as August was till downstairs.

I was excited about my baby but now wasn't the time to tell August or Nas, or Travis.

I was close to 2months and they didn't notice cause I wore big clothes.

I heard noises downstairs as I watched through the railings I saw Spike August, and Jordan signing some stuff with some huge guy who looked like Mexican.

"So am giving the trap house and every dealing business to you" he said as he signed some papers.

"Sir if I may asked why you doing this, you used to be the drug lord, successful in this shit" the man asked August.

"I loose ma Bestfriends, and ma fiancé dad, besides I wanna be with her for good. And ion want this shit around her. Me and ma family especially ma career" he told the man coldly, he just smiled shook hands and left.

"You good bruh" Spike asked him. "Yeah, ima go get some sleep" he replied.

I walked to the other room t call Nola and Alicia.

"Hey girl" they both answered coldly.
"I can't tell him" I said to them.

"Girl, follow your heart. But sooner or later he needs to know. Maybe this might cheer him up" Nola said.

"I agree" Alicia said.

I heard footsteps so I told them I would call them back.

I went in our room to see August fast asleep as I turned to leave he spoke.

"Come here baby" he said as I did.

I cuddled up with him as he kissed me then we both slept off.

Excuse ma mistakes.💖