C12

The Stylish
Kulture
It was Monday morning and my brother and I drove to the barbing salon. We entered and my mouth dropped, no wonder this was the best barbing salon in town. Every thing was in place.

"Hey man" a black guy with long hair greeted from the other end. "Yow Kavish, come here, come meet lil mama" Nas called to him. I was wearing a long blazer, short jeans, cropped blouse and cam-boots. (In picture above).

"Woah, this your girl" Kavish asked as he took his hands out to shake mine. "She ma sister dumb ass" Nas replied him. "Hey mama, am Kavish" he introduced himself. "Am Kulture, nice to meet you" I added while shaking his hand. He let go and kept starring at me as I went to seat at the other barbing chair.

I connected to the WiFi while my brother started with his first costumer at his work station and so did Kavish. Suddenly a guy came in, I almost choked on giggling when I saw his afro hair.

"Ay, ya'll, I gotta important job interview in an hour am looking for anyone who does hair" the guy asked. Everyone started laughing. "Nah man, this a barbing salon we don't do no hair we cut" Nas answered.

"But the hair Salon is a 40mins drive from here" he said. With the look on his face I had to do something. "What you want with your hair" I asked him.

"Oh finally...look mama, I want this shit to go down, and I need a all back braid" he said as he walked straight to the other work station. "Hey girl, you sure you can handle it" a guy asked me. "I will try" I replied. "Now let's fix this trouble shall we" I said as I got ready to work my magic.

August
"Look man, my song Strap is out now" Jordan told me. "Great, I know, am just waiting for the turn up" I said to him. "Well am watching iTunes, its no 100 right now cause we just uploaded it, but with the link we shared to his fans am sure its gon turn up" Spike added.

"Am glad we got the deal good" Andy said. "Yeah am glad we did" I said back. "If this shit goes 99, am finna celebrate with a bottle of Hennessey" Jordan said as he kept looking in his phone. "Man all that looking ain't gone do none, you gotta wait and see, nat look and see" Spike said as we all laughed.

"Ya all just jealous, this music going up bet" Jordan said. "You got that confident, am just finna head around town you know" Spike said as he stood up. "And we gotta find you a stylish, cause you need to do something with that hair since you ain't gon cut it" I told Jordan. "I ain't never gon cut it" he said to me.

"Hey, how bout that ol' dude down town, you know I heard his barbing salon good" Andy suggested. "But he don't do hair" I said. "Who's talking bout doing hair, as a promoter, I need ma hair in good shape, so what ya all say, am gonna get ma hair cut now" Spike said. "Lemme hop up with ya, cause am bored here" I told him. "Us too" Jordan and Andy both said at once.

Excuse my mistake,,,,,,so August took Kulture dail but never texted her or called, now they all headed to the barbing shop, hmmm....😍😘see ya all in next chapter.