C34

Kulture
I took him to his room, he showered while he was upstairs I fixed him dinner which was mash potatoes and chicken Salad cause he wasn't aloud to eat hard food cause of his stitches.

"Smell good" he said as we sat down to eat, I already ate but I was too damn excited. "Thanks" I added.

After eating we went back upstairs, I unloaded August clothes for two days more.
Then I went to his room to see him sitting down on the bed looking through his phone.

"Thanks for the post mama" he thanked me. "Oh, I felt they has to know yeah" I said as I stood at the door. "Come here" he mentioned for me to come sit near him.

I walked to him, climbed on the bed and sat down.
"Guess what I brought you" he said as he gave me a box.
"Milkshake with crispy!!" I said excitedly said as I took one out to give to him then took the other.

"Hmmm" I hummed as I chewed and sucked on ma milkshake.
"Your brother said you would like them" August said. "He did, wow" I said not even paying attention to him.

After eating I cleaned up and went to throw the plastic and bag in the waste bin.
Then went back up to August.

"Kulture.....thanks for saving me" he said to me. "Na, thanks for waking up" I said back as I hugged him. We laid down like that till we slept off.

Spike
"She has given us Wills location" one of the F.B.I agent said.
"So soon" I asked him.
"She says she's doing this for August, and we appreciate it, but we holding her responsible for setting him up" the agent said.

"Ey sir, we found Will" someone shouted from the other end. "Thanks man" I shakes his hands. "Just doing our job thou" he smiled as he walked away.

August
Sunday morning day 1.....
"Ma whatchu doing" I shouted to Kulture who was in ma bedroom as I was downstairs tryna check ma twitter and stuff.

"Nothing" she shouted back.
I decided to go on billboards to download new songs when I saw Jordan at top 20 with the song stay off ma lane.
I scrolled to number one when my ass jerked off the sofa and fell to the ground.

"Mama, come here!!" I shouted as she came down the stairs. "What is it" she asked me back. "Mama, I...I...I..." I was out of words. "You topped the billboard 100" she said as she looked more into ma phone.

"Come here" she said as she knelt down to hug me. I always heard niggas who be top 1 on top of hundred songs be so honoured.
I don't how we were like that till Kulture phone and ma phone starring beeping with notifications.

"Look" she said as we sat on the floor to check our phones.
"Invite from the breakfast club, Tee's afternoon show and 6other radio stations" she said.

"Down here I got labels trying to sign me.....City records come first" I told her.
"And look you been nominated for the MTV awards, and iTunes streamed and download is running, over 1million hit up on Spotify best listen of the month" she said as tears filled her eyes.

"Oh mama, why you crying" I asked her. "Cause people actually listening to your songs" she replied me as she crawled into my arms. "Ssh mama, don't cry, we did it" I said to her while rubbing her back slowly.

**********
Travis
"I want ya all put them away, especially him for good" I yelled as I looked Will in the eyes.
"Come one let's go" Gina said as she grabbed my hands.

"He could have killed our son you know" I told her as we walked to the car. "But he gon be in Jail for a long time na" she said as we pulled off.

"What's this....August topped the charts, damn" Gina said through her breath.
"He did.....I know" I said in back.

"Look at how his twitter is booming with comments, so what you gon do" she asked me.

"Well am not letting another label sign ma son, so I sent him a deal request on Tuesday hopes he pull through, now that his murders is behind bars" I said to her.

"Am so happy for him. How did London take the issue" she asked me.
"Always.....saying he deserved it" I replied.

"Why he gotta be cruel to Aug huh.....those kids they never wanna grow up. All this mainly over some lame bitch who even set him up" Gina said.

"All this mainly because of the streets he in, that got him set up" I reminded her, seeing she didn't have anything to say, we continued the ride in silence.

Go Augy, Go Augy, yaaa.....excuse my mistakes.
See he didn't loose after all, London is such a badass.....
Thanks for your love and time reading this book.
Let's move on.....