C37

MTV Awards
Kulture
"Why ma getting nervous mama" August asked me as we were in the limo with Spike and Remy.

"You are, damn, August ain't need to get nervous" I said to him as I held his hands.
I wore a dress and a coat on top, cause I didn't wanna look all extra like it was ma thing.

"We here Sir" the driver said as we stopped in front of the red carpet.
Immediately some body guards in black suit and tie came to line up in front of the door.

"Why they all here" August asked not wanting to get down.

"Oh I didn't tell you. In the middle is Pen, he will be holding you too while the others follow" Remy said.

As we got down we heard screaming from every were.

"AUGUST!!!" girls screamed. They all wanted to take autographs and pictures, August shook some hands and signed, we even took picture with some.

We got in at last we could breath. We took the front seat. On our right were artist, rick Ross, Jay Z and Beyonce', Kanye and Kim, DJ Khaled and son, name them.

"Am not used to this shit na" August whispered in ma ears which made me giggle.

I was nervous too. Because I have been listening to all these people my whole life and I was sitting in the same seat as them.

I took couple of pictures till I spotted Alicia, as she saw me she ran over to seat on my left while August on my right followed by Remy and Spike who were now in a conversation.

"Girl, fuck you ain't text me you coming" Alicia said as we hugged.

"Am sorry, so much to do, who you here with or for" I asked her.

"Oh Sasha, she's here, and she's our artist so" Alicia replied.

"Sasha, what's her stage name" I asked her.

"Its Tirana" she replied.
"Tirana is a weird name thou" I said back.

"You know her" Alicia asked me as they were about to start the show.

"She's August ex" I replied.

"Good evening and welcome to the MTV Awards 2018" a white lady said as everyone clapped.

"I am here with my co-host for tonight, and he is no other than Kevin Hart" the lady yelled as everyone clapped.

"That nigga so short, and funny at the same fucking time" August said as Kevin heart came on stage.

"Hello every body, ya'll be here tonight looking at a short man, but actually ya all short too cause ya all sitting down" he said as everyone laughed.

"What am I supposed to do" he asked the lady.

"Well you're supposed to call the nominees for the best hustler of the year" she laughed.

"Oh okay copy, so nominees for beat hustler of the year are" he said as the screen displayed the names and pictures.

"Jordan Jays, Tirana, Cardi B, NBA young boy and Joyner Lucas" he called.

"Sorry babe your not on this one" I said to August who looked deadass nervous.

"So among these 5 the winner is........Joyner Lucas" he ended as Joyner came to the stage and everyone clapped.

"That nigga deserve it, he be making songs with Chris. Emeinem, you know the nigga hustle" Alicia yelled to me over the shouts and whistle.

Joyner gave some secs of speech and came back down.

"Okay settle everybody. Now let's call on Meek mill for the next one" Kevin sad as meek mill walked to the stage.

"Okay ya all, lemme see whats in here" he said.

"Ain't that nigga be all in your DM" I said to August who just kept his eyes glued to the stage.

"Nominees for best surviver of the year, now this nigga been through a lot, got shot and we didn't think he gon be alive, yow let's do this once" Meek mill said to hart and the lady.

"Sure" they both smiled.

"Nominee, for best surviver of the year, upcoming rapper of the year, best topped up rapper at number 1 off 100 songs,

Best hiphop track of the year, best message and  1.2million sold copies of the song product of the street is August Alsinaaaaa" meek mill sang with a smile.

"That's you Aug" I said to him. "Oh" he laughed as he got up to walk to the stage everyone stood up for him.

"His outfit is bang" Alicia said to me. "I know right, we going after his award so i will call you when we home okay" I said back.

August walked to the stage with the line of awards as his body guards came to take them.

"Wow....wait ya all missing some one" he said as he walked down and lend a hand in my front, "come one" he said as I helmed his hand and followed him everyone cooed or awed, but well that's August.

He stood at the glass stand while I stood near him.

"This beautiful lady right here firstly she styled me on this outfit" he said as everyone clapped.

"Thanks Meek.

This angel right here is a blessing ya all, she saved ma life, she changed me, and she got me here, am just so grateful to her, cause she's the best" he paused as everyone clapped.

"MTV thanks for recognizing me, am so honoured to be here. And win all this awards which I wasn't damn well expecting, but yow am so grateful" he said as they clapped again.

"Thanks to ma mam for raising a kid like me, thanks to ma boy Spike for being around, to Nas, to Kulture here with me, to my dad for signing me and to my fans who showed me the love, thank you and God bless you" he ended as he kissed me on the cheek.

We waved to everyone who stood up for him as we walked to the back stage to go back to our limo.

"Thanks baby, you surprised me, but you did great" I said to him as we both smiled and walked to our car with Remy and Spike behind us.

Excuse my mistakes.....
I hope to win those awards some day thou💖💪go August.....