C20

3weeks later....
August
"Aug, August, come here" I heard Kulture yell from the room.
I went in to check when I saw her eyes glued to the TV screen.

"It better not be another movie" I said as I joined her. But my mouth dropped when I saw what I saw.

"Ain't that Jordan" she asked me. "You know its is" I replied with my eyes focused on the screen.

"Why he gotta do like that" Kulture asked but I didn't reply.

"Nah, I ain't believe this, Jordan never gon do me this, what I ever do him" I said.

Jordan had done a dissing video with my bro London on the track.
I clicked the YouTube button to search for the full song when I saw it.

"Come on, let's hear it" Kulture said. I pressed OK and it played.

Jordan: He a trap house nigga, with no fucking talent,
I could take him in for month but he gon fucking ballet
He ain't got no girlfriend he probably be gay,
I could say it four times, and i'll spit it on his name.

On hearing that, I switched the TV off. I placed my face in my hands, and the worst part was the title which said *fuck nigga Sina(August).

"Why he gotta do some shit like that, is he fucking crazy, you brought him here, and now he does some shitty ass diss, it don't make no sense" Kulture shouted.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was ma mama so I put it on loud speaker.

"You heard that" she asked me. "Yes mama, I did, I swear ma, I ain't never do non to Jordan, he fire me and got this track pointed at me" I said to her.

"You can sue him you know that" she asked. "Mama, ion know the fuck am gon do" I replied.

"Son, your destiny lies here, its either you use that talent you got at this point, or you drop it, and keep grinding in them streets forever" she said.

"Ma, I heard chu" I said.
"I love you son, you know what to do" she hanged up.

I looked at Kulture, and I know the question she gon ask me next. Some weeks ago I asked Kulture to be my girl, and she wanted to take it slow but We been keeping up as friends, cause all these paparazzi wanna take pics then say some bout it.

Kulture been doing pretty good with her hair business, she gotta thousand followers on Instagram, and the shade room always wanna bounce things at her.

"What talent is your mama talking bout" she asked me sampling me from ma thoughts.

"Nothing mama, look, lets go get some to eat am starving" I said to her changing the topic.

"I made launch. Lemme go set the table" she said kissing me on the cheek. "Don't let them get to you booboo" she said as she left the room and closed the door behind her.

I won't baby, ima try, I won't let you down, I said to myself.

***********
Excuse me for my mistakes, its just starting eh....💖