C13

The stylish prt 2
Kulture
"Woah, look at ma hair man, look girl you worked this shit just on time" the guy said as I finished touching his hair. He paid me $200 immediately.

"Wow Kulture, you worked that shit" Kavish said as they all took pictures of his hair. What I did was relaxed his hair, then pressed it so it all came down. Then I did a zigzag with the roles, while I braided it all down into 4. 

"Thanks mama, you the best, please gimme your number and I'ma hit you up" he said. Everyone cooed as I gave him my number then watched him jog out of the shop to his car then drove off.

"Am proud of you, I never knew you could do hair like that" Nas told me. "I play with my hair a lot so I just wanted to help him out" I said to him. "God bless you girl" Nas said as he went back to cutting.

August
We entered the barbing salon, I was surprised to see the nigga we did the deal with, our hommie from back in the days. "Ayo Nas ma man" I greeted. "Yow Aug, man what's up" he answered as we dapped. "Have a seat" he said as he offered us a seat.

"This ma man Jordan, Spike and Andy, actually Spike and Andy here to get a haircut" I told him. "What bout Jordan" Nas asked while looking at Jordan's hair. "Nah am just gonna do some braiding" he answered.

"Well ma sister braids, and she actually here now, lemme get her" Nas said as he excuses himself. I was looking in my phone when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Jordan, its good to see you, am a fan" she said. "Feeew, girl you the best fan I've ever had" Jordan said. I raised my head to see who he was flirting with when my mouth dropped open.

"This Spike, Andy and August" Jordan introduced us. "Am Kulture" she said. I wanted to talk to her but she spun around with Jordan at her back. I knew I was suppose to call her all these days, but I lost her number because of my dumb ass iPhone 7, now I gotta X, and my cloud won't just restore my contacts.

"Why you ain't say some dwag" Andy asked me as we watched Jordan interact with Kulture. "She the girl I was talking bout bruh" replied. "She ain't say shit to you that mean she mad you ain't call her" Spike added. "She beautiful, how you let that go" Andy asked. And that's true, I never saw her in the day time but she sure is beautiful.

********
The outcome of Jordan's hair was good. Kulture had braided that shit and made it look like short rasta. She spayed it gold

and it look really good.

 "Heyo, I found my stylish" Jordan yelled as he hugged Kulture

"Girl!!!" Kulture ran and hugged some girl who just walked in.

"I thought you will never make it, how was your shoot" she asked her. "Great, I missed you" the girl said. It was when she turned around that I noticed it was Kelly, dammit why did Kulture had to be with a girl like that. Damn!!! Why she so extra.

Excuse my mistakes. August really is in some soup......this Kelly really is a trouble, let's find out in the next chapter.
💖😘
N

oted Lil pump is Jordan (Jays) in this story.