C18

Nas
"Whatchu doing here" I asked my mama , she came by early at 7, waking me up from my sleep. "Can I at least come in" she asked but I let her in anyways.

"Nice place" she said as she sat down. "I know" I said to her. "So were is Marie" she asked. "Why you wanna see her, you know I haven't really told her the truth right" I asked her.

"I know, and its best if you don't" she replied. "Ma, I don't think Kulture ready to meet you, she barely knows you, and I don't want to ruin her Happy time now" I said to her.

"I just want t see her, please" she pleaded. "AIT, lemme see if she up, give a sec" I said as I went upstairs to get Kulture.
I opened her room door without knocking hoping she was sleeping, but she wasn't instead she was on face time.

"Yes Aug, you gon be good, ma bro around lemme call you back" she said as she hanged up. "August again huh" I asked her as I sat on her bed. "Uhuh, please don't start, am good" she said to me as she came to seat near me.

"I got someone who wants ta meet you" I said to her. "Who" she asked as she tilted her head. "Just freshen up and come down okay" I said to her, i was low key sad, cause I knew how I struggled to get her out of Africa, and what mama did.

"Okay, I will be down in a sec" she said as she kissed my cheeks and headed for the bathroom. I waited for her anyways.

She later came out with short blue tight and a white blouse, her hair was just catchy and she looked just amazing.
"Ready" I asked her. "Uhm" she nodded her head. "Come on" I told her as we went down stairs.

Kulture
As we reached the stair case, I saw a familiar face, its when I got closer I realized it was my mom.
"Lawd, you have grown, you look 21" she said as I approached her. "Hi" I greeted then sat down.

"Nas, this is mama right" I asked him. "Yes lil mama she is" he replied.

August
"I love this crib, its just me, so how much is it up for" I asked my house agent, I was looking for a house to buy while am out here in Atlanta, she told me the prize and it didn't bother me. It was a 4 bedroom crib and it looked hella right for me.

And I know Kulture would love it too. After the meeting for the past few days, we been talking on phone, she know am busy with Jordan and Drake issue, so she giving me time, but she said once I get a house she gone come over and we can spend time.

I know she American, but an Africa breed, African girls most be amazing. Jordan on the other hand been enjoying the fame with Susan, he ain't got time for the dealing business like he used to.

Andy been around with his girl Miya, while Spike been high on that promo. And I just the manager been calling and making deals, I get paid thou. But at the Trap I handle everything.

"Okay, your money has been transfered, and now I can give you the key to the house" my agent Anna said. "Thanks, I guess this is it, I just move in" I said to her.

"Yes, its furnished, all you need is grocery shopping" she laughed as she got in the car, waved off and she was outta sight.

I walked inside with my bags, and then I sat on the sofa. I rested my head on the pillow and then my eyes became heavy so I took a nap real quick.

Nas
"So why you here" Kulture asked her. "Marie...." She paused. "What, are you here to explain why you left me with that woman or why you here, cause I don't understand ya all, I haven't seen dad, and you" Kulture paused too.

"Sweetheart" mama said. "Nah, don't, the only family I need and got is Jonas, you were out of the picture once you sent me out there, I don't see a reason why you here because am not just ready for you now" Kulture said as she stood up.

"I just need a chance to start from were I dropped" mama said. "You wasted that 17 years of my life, it would be hard to let you in" Kulture said as she jogged upstairs and slammed her door.

"I guess you gotta leave now" I added.

Excuse my mistakes ya all😍, Jana is really real right now, she dumped her baby, and now she's grown she wanna fix things, and were is their dad anyways.
Please vote and comment, this book would be nothing without ya all💖