39

Kulture
1week later.......

"I got ma space in ma brothers shop, so I could be doing ma hair init, how's your video been going" I asked August who was sleeping his ass off on pitch perfect.

"Why you like this movie. We keep watching it over and over mama" he whined.

"I love it" I told him.

"Uhm" he hummed as he closed his eyelids.

"Augustttt!!!" I yelled in his ear.

"What mama, damn, the fuck you tryna kill me, you screaming in ma fucking ears I got damn photoshoot tomorrow I need some moda'fucking sleep na gimme some" he shouted as we jogged upstairs.

I laughed so hard, cause I never seen August this mad. He was topping the charts again with his recent song get loose.

Get loose,
I know niggas in ma hood they don't like me,
But ma girl be feeling good cause she luh me,
Eribody need a hint, am killer,
So don't fuck with me on the other side,
Said nigga get loose,
Get loose,
Grrr, get loose,
Yah nigga get loose,
Get loose before I come for you, shir.

The music played in my ears till we fell asleep.

Alicia
"Sasha you doing that song no argument" I said to Sasha.

"What's going on here" Cameron asked.

"Sir, Sasha tryna do a song with Jordan on his next secret beef, but we ain't want her in that shit nah" I said to Cameron.

"Don't worry, if that shit gon hit, let her do it" he said.

"Fine, but that beef better not be bout August" I told her as I walked out.

I sat down in my office when my phone beeped.  It was Instagram

Jordan Jays started a live video watch it before it ends.

Jordan: so August thinks he can just jump up on me and go free huh, that nigga too jealous, he took everything from me, he knows what am talking bout.

Cause he got that beef with london he tryna place it on me fuck na, August you better be careful, am watching ya, and am nat letting you go free, here me.

After watching the rest I sent the link to Kulture, she didn't reply so I had to pull up to her house later on.
********
An hour later I rang the doorbell, Kulture answered the door and she looked damn sleepy as hell.

"Hey....wasn't expecting you come in" she said leading me to the kitchen were we sat down.

"Help yourself to anything right now I wanna hear it" she said while placing her face on the table.

"Girl....were August" I asked her.

"Sleeping, what's up" she replied.

I showed her the video and she just laughed it out.

"You minding Jordan he ain't got work to do, he following August, and August ain't even following him" she said shaking her head.

"Sasha is going to do a beef with Jordan" I said.

"That reminds me, babe Sasha was with Will right" she asked me.

"Uhuh, the nigga that shot Aug" I replied.

"Wow, that bitch really up to some, she been texting August lately but he ain't wanna show me so I pretend ion know" she said.

"You check his phone"  I asked her as we both chuckled.

"At night, when his sleep, she be sending nudes, but I hope August don't fall back" I said to her.

"You luh him" I asked her.

"Very much, but he don't know yet" she replied with a smile.

August
I woke up to the sound of notifications, it was 6 in the evening and I decided to check on ma mom as planned.

I went downstairs to hear a car pull off the drive way and Kulture laying on the couch.

"Mama, how long you gon sleep" I asked her.

"Am not sleeping what's up" she asked me.

"Am finna head to ma mams, I want you to come" I said to her.

"Okay cool" she said as she went back to sleep.

"Mama up....wake that ass up mama" I yelled in her ear.

"August!!!" She yelled as she ran behind me.

Later on we reached ma moms house, I bought her the crib thou, but she always gotta bluff on that.

"Hey ma" I said as we hugged.

"Hi miss Gina" Kulture greeted as they shared a hug too.

"Ya two come seat at the dinning, am done preparing dinner" she said as she led us to the dinning table.

We sat down for dinner, and Kulture was enjoying the food as hell.

"So ya all together" my ma asked.

"Kinda" I replied.

"What's kinda, look at you two, madly in love, I can just see it, right in ya all eyes, what's stopping ya all" she asked.

"Well she wanna take it slow so" I replied as Kulture gave me an eye which almost made me choke.

"Lemme ask ya, Kulture you luh ma son, be a hunnid percent honest with me or forever hold it" ma asked.

"Yes ma, I do" Kulture replied. When she said that ma heart just jumped.

"Aug, what bout u" she asked me.

"Mama" I whined.

"Answer me son" she said.

"Yes ma I do" I blushed.

"See that shit, then what ya all waiting for, this shit hard to fine, you heard" she said.

After dinner, Ma and Kulture chatted until I saw my phone beeped.

From Sasha: meet me at ma crib its urgent.

To Sasha: don't waste ma fucking time.

Excuse ma mistakes ya all😘💪💖😢we finna reach the ending soon but not soon lol.