C43

Kulture
"Marie, just here me out"  he said as the Dj stopped the music.

My body guards and brother were now confused.

"Hey I told ya to stay away from her" Nas said as he walked with the guards towards August.

Cameras where now flashing good one to make the news tomorrow. TMZ surely was here.

"Marie, I can't get ma mind of you, the moment you left me, I died Marie" he paused as he focused on me.

"I made mistakes and I took ya for granted, but I learned yow, I did, I know you heard niggas saying this shit but I just can't live without you" he said as the crowd awed.

"I need ya in ma life baby, no late nights, am done with that bitch Sasha, and its you I always wanned to be with" he said as he knelt down on one knee, the whole crowd was emotional now.

"Ima say this in front of everyone, you made me the star I am today, na you changed me. And this will make you believe I want you mama fa real" he said as he pulled a black box from his pocket.

I stood there so shocked that I just didn't noticed I was crying.

"Damn" Nas said.

"Ay, this nigga for real" I heard Alicia say.

"I love you mama, I love you for real, will you marry me" he asked nervously.

"Yes, yes, yes" the crowd cheered.

I looked at August and the diamond ring he held, then I remembered all the pain I been through, how I met August and fell in love with him. I never pictured my self being with anyone else but him I know this was now or never.

I looked at Nas and he just stood there blanked face.

I was just 18, but that doesn't mean I can't be with the man I love.

Nas
Ma sister just stood there, I couldn't believe August of all niggas would wanna settle down.

Kulture just didn't say a word then surprisingly she turned her back on August.

"I love you Kulture Marie Kundu" he said now out of tears, which made me so damn shocked cause this nigga never cried never.

"Yes, I will marry you August Alsina" she said as she turned around and brought her left hand out.

"Fa real. Oh thank you baby girl" August said as he placed the ring on her 4th finger and cameras were flashing nearer that means they were on the stage now.

August whispered something to Kulture and they both held hands and ran backstage.

"Okay. Let's party everybody" Alicia said through the mic as the DJ turned the music up.

Kulture
We drove home in his Lamborghini. He unlocked the front door and we both stepped in.

The house looked different. The designs were different. He held my hands and walked me to the dinning table which was decorated with lights and flowers.

And on the table were meals spread out with candle stick in the middle.

"Shall we" he said as he brought the chair out for me to sit.

We prayed and then we ate our dinner, we talked about so many things we missed out on and how we missed each other.

After dinner he took me upstairs, we walked passed his room door to another door.

"Which room is this August" I asked him.

"Mama, you remembered the big ass room I said was too big" he asked me as he unlocked the doors.

"Yeah I did" I replied while stepping in.

"This is it, this is our room now" he said as I froze.
This room was deadass big with a big bed and a wide flat screen TV across. The room was just so lovely decorated.

And then I saw some boxes on the bed.

"Look at this box mama" he said handling the box over to me.

I opened it and saw a bunch of keys. "Those are your own keys to this house" he said to me.

He brought the second box which I opened and found a car key. Blue and red.

"August" I said.

"Those are the keys to your new bang ass Range rover sport 2018, the car you always dreamt of" he said smiling hard as hell.

I couldn't believe it when I ran to the other side of the window and saw the red shit parked in the drive way I almost fainted.

"All this for me" I asked him in tears.

"You haven't seen the rest" he replied with a smirk.

Unknown
"Happily ever after sounds good. I said to Will (Ace hood) and Sasha.

" you wanna get to the top all you need to do is battle August and Kulture, when you do you will hit the charts, because ya all ain't making that money ya gotta hit with them" I said.

"And if they don't agree" Sasha asked.

"We expose Cameron. Travis and August to the cops, that's a treat" I replied.

Excuse ma mistakes, 😊