C45

August
I was on ma tweeter and Instagram reading comments from fans who liked Kulture and I pics with matching outfits when Kulture barged in our room.

"August, I swear don't lie to me right now" she said panting.

"The hell you saying. Who chasing you huh mama" I asked her as I got off the bed to calm her down.

"Don't touch me, you still dealing, I thought you said you was done" she asked me.

"Mama" I said.

"Okay I understand you can't leave it but hey, Sasha and Will wanna battle us, and look they threatened to expose you. My dad and your dad, so ya all in this together" she asked me.

"Kinda" I replied her lowering my head.

"But.....your dad always told ya to leave the streets" she said.

"Yah, cause he don't want me killed. Now look mama, ima handle this real good okay" I assured her.

"Okay" she said as she hugged me real tight.

"Ion wanna loose you" she said under me.

"You won't" I said back.
*******

"The fuck' Nas said.

I had gather my whole gang both new and old. Spike, Jordan, Jonas, Andy. Dope, Marvin, Cheda, Cameron, and ma dad Travis.

" they want the fame huh" Cameron asked.

"Nah, they tryna get everything we own, they gon start black mailing with the battle then with our properties. Money. Buisnes. Everything name it" Nas said.

"What we gon do" Jordan asked as he lit a blunt.

"War" Travis replied.

"Yow, whatchu mean war, this ain't no war. There ain't gon be no war" I said to them.

"This is all shit man, why someone try to ruin us, I mean we ain't never do shit to somebody, or did anyone do shit to somebody here man ya all think" Cheda said.

"Well we did shit to a lot of people yow" Andy said.

"But we must have done shit to some nigga, all of us at the same time" Cheda said again.

"Am still reminiscing bruh" Spike chipped in.

"Damn, I know the nigga, Sasha his kid, and Will his side man" I ended finally.

Kulture
After the break fast show interview i drove down to my bro Nas house.

As I walked him I saw his ass with Alicia all cuddled up.

"What's up love birds, Nas I gotta talk yo you' I said to him not even paying attention to Alicia.

" hi to you too" she said which made me chuckle.

"Sup" Nas asked me as we sat down in the kitchen.

"Things are falling out of hand, I see the stress in August eyes. Maybe we need a vacation" I said to him.

"Vacation, what bout all you got going. Look don't let those two stop you from doing ya thing, we the niggas gon handle the deal okay" he said.

"Okay for sure. Well I called ma and August ma for launch so ima head there with lil miss sunshine over there" I sad referring to Alicia who was laying down like some princess.

"Ah, very funny" Nas said sarcastically.

"Get up bitch we heading out to the in-laws" I said to Alicia.
"Oh no, that bonding shit" she muttered.

"Yah some bonding shit, now wake that ass up" I said as I smacked her ass.

"Bitch!!" She got up ready to run behind me again.

"Don't " Nas said while holding her.

I made a mockery face at her sticking my tongue out.

"I swear you think you slick" she said laughing now.

"Come on best friend let's get outta here" I said to her.

*********
"Hey Gina mama, hey Jana" Alicia greeted as we all sat down.

"Look at ma cute ass kitties over here" Gina said to us.

We we were in this fine ass restaurant and no paparazzi were allowed to enter so thank god thou.

"I can't wait for the wedding" My mom said as we ordered what to eat.

"Its like this restaurant is full of celebs huh. Cause these waiters don't freak out" Alicia said.

"They obviously used to it" Gina added.

Minutes later our food came and we got ready to eat.

August
I got a text from Kulture when I woke up telling me she was out for launch with the in laws and Alicia.

Before I could reply my phone rang. Caller ID indicating unknown.

"Hello" I answered.

"Your family looks amazing, might be their last, but unfortunately I need to hear your answer on out proposal" the person said.

"Yow.....ion know whatchu talking bout. Besides you ain't want the battle. You just using it to distract us while you steal from us" I said to him.

" oh so ya al know, its good. Cause we were all in the game together" he paused.

"And you betrayed us by killing Junk. Nigga the hell you think you are, you just hungry with ya broke ass" I said to him trying to stay calm.

"Interesting, so you not giving my kids some battle, then that's easy cause ima just replan the whole scene, I will kill you. Your dad and the whole gang, that's unless you give me back ma money. gold and cocaine you took from me years ago" he said.

"We ain't got non to give ya smelling ass Cruga" I said to him ready to hang up.

"Then ima take lil Kulture life, how bout that" he asked me.

"If you fucking touch ma girl I'll......." He hanged up before I even finished.

I had to do something real quick.

Excuse ma mistakes💖