C23

Talent
August
"I couldn't believe it" I said as Kulture and I cooked dinner that evening.

"So this is what ya all eat in Liberia" I asked her. "Yeah, you will see how nice it is" she replied. Later on we went to the super market to get some cabbage  and rice. We got other things thou.

"Am so proud of you, I can't wait to hear the outcome" she said. "How you even know I sing huh" I asked her as I chopped the onions.

"I had this feeling bruh, pass me the onions please" she said.
"What" I asked her.
"August is you crying" she asked me as she was at the verge of laughing. "Nah, what" I asked her again as I took some tissue to wipe my eyes.

"This shit got in ma fucking eyes mama" I said as I walked to the sink to wash my eyes. "August......" Kulture yelled but too late I had splash soap water in my eyes.

"Shit.....fuck....mama..." I yelled as I tried to find the pump, but instead of helping kulture was laughing.

"Why you just up and laughing, I swear I'ma motha fucking kill you nah, get me clean water" I yelled as I fell to the ground.
"You look like snow man, its summer Crepy" she laughed as I felt her moving around.

For real my eyes were burning with soap now this shit hurts.
"Hold still" she said as I felt warm water on my face, her soft hands went up and down my face, finally I could see.

"You good" she said as she looked at me, by now she was kneeling down in front of me. "Why you do that, you know that shit hurt" I asked her. "I never knew you could cry" she giggled.

"Mama, I ain't cry, it was onions then soap then..." I stopped as I saw how serious she was.
"What" I asked her. "Nothing, I uh....the soup" she replied as she got up to check the soup.
*****
We ate in silence thou, ion know why she suddenly change, but for real her food taste really good.
After dinner she went up stairs and didn't come back down.

I sat on the Sofa to have a lil me time. I opened my phone and I decided to sign up on Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram, ion know why Kulture put this Snapchat here thou.

I signed up on twitter as August Alsina, Facebook the same and Snapchat. I closed my phone and laid down on the sofa.
I really didn't have a life thou, ion know why ma own brother could hate me.

I know London talked Jordan into doing that diss, but it didn't really bother me, its the business, he tryna make a living since he left the drugs now.

Am sitting here with 6.2million dollars in ma fucking account. But ion wanna show that shit off just yet.
I wanna see how Kulture feels bout me.

She took me to a studio, and cooked for me, she's just the right one, but ion think she wanna love a man like me.
Especially if she finds out am not just a drug dealer or a singer but also a hit man.

Excuse my mistakes thou 💖😘why ya all think Kulture changed eh.....please don't forget to vote and comment.