10 "It's good to have you back, Alice"

~~~~~~
ALICE
~~~~~~

I've always been afraid of swimming. I've been afraid of open spaces and when I didn't feel the bottom under my feet, I was lost and scared. That's exactly how I felt at the moment.

It seemed to me that I was floating on the water, alone, without anyone nearby. I wanted to scream, I tried to get a sound out of myself, but I felt something blocked my throat. I started shaking my head, wanted this nightmare to end.

I was afraid of the fact that Edgar can do something more to me, that I'm still on the farm.

I started to struggle, trying to dismiss the awareness that my body was approaching the big waterfall. I didn't want to die, I wanted to live. I had so many errands to do, so many people to apologize, my life couldn't end like this. Tears streamed down my cheeks when a strong current of water carried my body straight into the waterfall ...

I opened my eyes, panting heavily and looked ahead. I was in the hospital, on the left I had a drip stand, and on the right my daughter and Jughead were sleeping in a chair. That meant that FP saved me, that he took me from this farm, that he wouldn't let me die. I didn't know how to repay him for it.

I decided to get out of bed and bring myself a glass of water from the window sill, but as soon as I sat on the bed and wanted to get up, my head drooped and my legs refused to obey. I sighed heavily with all my strength holding onto the bed. I didn't want to wake up children and ask them for help. They slept soundly, they looked very tired, so all the more, I didn't want to wake them up.

"Shit." I cursed softly and sighed heavily. I didn't know what to do now, whether to fall on the floor and crawl to a glass of water, or really wake up children.

"Mrs. S" I heard Jughead's voice. I turned my head and looked at him. He smiled at me and helped me get back to the bed. "Do you want something?"

"Yes. glass of water would be lovely" I said with light smile on my face. I was really tired and all I wanted in that moment was a lot of sleep.

"Here you are" Jughead gave me glass of water and I drank it. It was wonderful to quench your thirst.

"Thank you, Jughead" I smiled and tears appeared in my eyes. I looked down because of sadness I felt inside me. Everything happened because of me. There are always lots of problems with me. Maybe FP shouldn't rescue me, maybe I should stay at that farm and live myself lonely life. It would be good punishment for me.

"How do you feel?" he asked, and I looked at him, wiping tears from my eyes.

"As if I was high all week," I said with a smile, and he laughed softly. "I don't want to wake Betty, let her rest. You should also go to sleep, Jughead. You do not have to sit here, "I replied, and he shook his head.

"We've fixed the changes. Every other hour someone else comes to you," he answered, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Wait a minute, Jughead, someone else? How many of you are in the hall?" I asked, and he smiled at me.

"You don't want to know," he answered, and I blinked in surprise. I thought no one would be with me when I woke up. I was thinking about Betty, but I never thought half the riverdale would be in the waiting room just to see me.

"You really missed the annoying Alice who was able to give you a slating ?" I laughed softly, Jughead sat down next to me.

"You don't know how much, Mrs. S"