28 "Fred and I kissed"

Unfortunately, the ground on which I stood was damaged and with a loud scream I fell down with stones and pieces of cliff. After a few seconds I struck my back against the water and I couldn't catch my breath. I began to struggle, desperately trying to grab something, but the only thing around me was water and waves. The rapid current of the river grabbed my body, and I couldn't do anything. When my head hit the rock hard, I was stunned and then lost consciousness...

I opened my eyes wide and looked around the room. I was in my living room lying on the sofa. This dream was very realistic. Was it a sign for me to fall off a cliff? Why did Fred and FP come together to save me? Why, when I listened to FP and started to go to them, I fell off the cliff?

"Did you get up?" Betty asked and gave me huge mu with aspirin.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked surprised and drank some aspirin. My head ached a lot and my temples pulsed.

"I went home from Jughead. I saw you sitting at the kitchen table and drinking wine. We quarreled, and after that you cried. Then you stood up and poured the rest of the wine to the sink. You also said Edgar hit you, because you left his cult. Then you went to the sofa and fell asleep" Betty sat next to me and looked at me .

"I dreamed that I fell off a cliff. It was a very strange dream, "I shook my head and put the cup of aspirin on the table.

"After the amount of wine you drank, you could have strange dreams, mom, you were completely drunk," Betty shook her head, and I felt embarrassed because of my behavior.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this, Betty," I said quietly and looked at her.

"I also did a lot of wrong things, mom, I blame you for Mr. Jones to start having alcohol problems again. I'm sorry, "Betty grabbed my hands and I smiled weakly at her.

"Nothing happened"

"Do you miss him? You were always happy with him"

"I miss him, but he does not want to see me." I sighed and took a cup of aspirin. I drank the medicine to the bottom and stood up. I went to the kitchen to clean the cup and make some breakfast.

"Maybe you want to see him?" Betty came up to me and I looked at her suspiciously.

"How?" I turned to my daughter and looked at her. She was smiling.

"Today is a party at Whyte Wyrm ..." she began to speak, and I rolled my eyes. The event at Whyte Wyrm always ended the same way. Alcohol, cigarettes, dances with strangers and finally an argument with FP.

"Elizabeth, no" I shook my head and went to the fridge to get the eggs out of it. "I'll make scrambled eggs for us, what do you say?"

"Mom, do not change the subject, I know you want to go and see him, it's too much to let you go now"

I sighed when I heard my daughter's words. I looked at her.

"Well, Elizabeth, what time is this party?" I asked. I knew that I would regret this decision.

"At 7 pm. Archie and Mr. Andrews are also going, so we can go with them."

Oh no. Fred, me and FP at one party? It definitely resembled the scene from my dream. What if I'm the one who falls? What if we argue and do the harm to each other?

"Wait a minute, Fred Andrews is going to the party?" I asked, and Betty nodded. "It can't work," I pulled out a pan and stuck four eggs on it.

"What can't work, mom?" Betty asked.

"Nothing, nothing, I'll go to this party with you. A bit of entertainment could make me feel good. Especially after I left this cult, "I sighed heavily and took a deep breath.