33 "I've never peed better in my life"

"Alice, something happened? You're nervous." Hermione looked at me.

The next day, I asked her to meet Pop, because Gladys' return did not give me peace. I felt that my relationship with FP was again hanging by a thread and that Gladys would want to take him away from me again.

"Gladys came back," I replied quietly and drank some hot coffee.

"How did she come back? Why?" Hermione was clearly shocked. I shrugged and looked at her.

"Don't you know anything?" I asked, and Hermione frowned.

"About what?"

"Hiram sold her shares to Whyte Wyrm"

"Impossible!" Hermione screamed, which drew the eyes of some onlookers. She smiled apologetically and lowered her voice. "She really had to offer him a good sum of money"

"She didn't have to." I shook my head. "It's possible that she has some business with him," I shrugged.

After a while the door to the restaurant opened and Gladys, Jellybean and FP entered. Immediately I lowered my head so I wouldn't be noticed and bit my lip. I was grateful to Hermione for choosing the table at the back.

"Alice?" Hermione turned her head and looked where I was. "Oh no".

"I'm sick," I whispered softly, feeling like I was getting to vomit. I grabbed my stomach with one hand and put my other hand to my mouth when I saw FP smiling at Gladys. Maybe the feeling between them didn't die out at all?

"What's happening?" Hermione asked, and I shook my head.

"Nausea," I answered quietly and looked at her. "Don't look at me like that," I asked quietly.

"Is it possible that you... and FP?"

"It's possible, but I hope it's just a food poisoning," I said and stood up. I couldn't stand the strange feeling in my stomach, so I ran to the toilet. I was hoping that FP wouldn't notice me. I knelt in front of the toilet seat and vomited. Hermione appeared next to me and grabbed my hair.

"We have to go to the pharmacy, Alice," she said, and I looked at her.

"We do not have to," I shook my head. "I'm fine," I whispered softly.

"I think something is wróg with you" Hermione pointed to my stomach.

"It's not possible, I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and I promised myself that I would never have children again," I shook my head and stood up. I rinsed the water in the toilet and went to the sink to rinse my mouth.

"Pregnancy does not choose, Alice."

"It's definitely an ordinary poisoning," I repeated and left the toilet. The Jones family was gone, so they probably took take-out food. I wore a cloak and came out of the restaurant with Hermione.

~~~~~

"You will not force me to pee on this test," I told Hermione when we entered my house.

"I have three more pregnancy tests in my purse, I will not let you out this time" Hermione pointed at the bathroom door.

"I will not go there, I'm fine," I said and grabbed the commode because I was dizzy.

"Of course you are fine" Hermione helped me up and led me to the toilet. "Come in there"

"Do I have to?" I asked, squeezing the pregnancy test in my hand.

"You have to," she replied and pulled three more tests from her purse. "Take them" she pressed them into my hand.