15 "We all go a little mad sometimes"

A/N: I have recently started a new job and I have a lot of energy and ideas to write, so you can expect a lot of chapters.
If you have any ideas on what you would like to see in next chapters, write comment. I will gladly find out what you think.

~~~~~
ALICE
~~~~~

The conversation with our children was difficult, but after a long argument we convinced them that our relationship doesn't prevent their relationship.

"How long does it take?" Betty asked.

"We had small breaks, but ..." FP began, but I took his word.

"From the day I came to thank Serpents for saving our lives," I replied, and Betty nodded.

"Now the breakfasts will be really weird," replied Jughead and embraced Betty.

"I am able to accept your relationship, but I want you to know that this is a new situation for me and I can sometimes be disgusted," Betty murmured and suppressed a yawn.

"We understand" FP nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Betty, the most important thing for me is your happiness," I replied and smiled at my daughter who was falling asleep in Jughead's arms.

"I want the same for you, mom," Betty murmured and fell asleep.

"Son, it's time to go home," FP said and looked at Jughead.

I bit my lip and thought for a moment. Why can't they stay here today? It's nothing bad, and coming back home at this later time, something could happen to them.

"Stay," I said and take FP hand, who looked at me surprised.

"Really?" he asked, and I nodded.

"I have one guest bedroom and Polly's room, so you could sleep here." I smiled slightly and looked at Jughead, who nodded.

"That's a good solution," he replied and took Betty in his arms. "I'll take her to the room," he added, and when he disappeared down the stairs, I looked at FP.

"Really, Alice. A guest bedroom?" he asked FP, and I chuckled.

"It's in front of my bedroom," I replied, and he smiled under his breath.

"Devilish Woman" FP said softly and kissed my lips.

~~~~~

Over the next week, together with FP, we helped our children prepare for the musical, which they were soon to put on stage.

I was stressed when Betty sang to me the song Hopelessly Devoted to You. It was a beautiful song, which made it difficult not to be moved. I knew that my daughter would handle it perfectly.

When the premiere came, I drove to school with Betty two hours before show and went to the backstage with her.

"Mom, I can't do it," Betty said as she sat in front of the mirror.

I took a deep breath and put my hands on her shoulders. I leaned over her and looked at her in the mirror.

"Honey, you will be wonderful as Sandy," I answered honestly and kissed her on the top of her head.

"Will you help me prepare?" she asked and grabbed my hand. I was glad when Betty offered it to me. I felt tears in my eyes and after a while I laughed at not to cry.

"Of course, Betty, of course I'll help you," I whispered and hugged my daughter.

After half an hour, other students began to come to the dressing room, and finally FP appeared with two bouquets of flowers. Betty waved to him and I smiled at him. I was just finishing making Betty a pony, so I had my hands occupied and I couldn't hug him.