13 "Girls gone wild"

A/N: I wrote this chapter in less than an hour and I like it. I would like Alice, Hermione, Mary and Sierra to make a girls night out in the third season. It would be quite interesting.🤔

~~~~~
ALICE
~~~~~

The next day after dinner, I went to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes, put one hand on my stomach and the other on my forehead. I had to relax before tonight.

I know that when I come to this party Serpents will look at me. I have to prepare for any comments that will definitely appear. I have to show them that I don't want to be their enemy. I'll have to do serpent dance.

The view of Gladys and FP together will be difficult to me. Probably they will be sitting in the main "Royal" lodge with the most loyal Serpents. I'm a little afraid of FP's reaction to my coming to the club and my serpent dance. I'm sure he isn't expecting it and it gives me satisfaction.

I know that my presence in Whyte Wyrm would create confusion and I'm very happy about it. I have the opportunity to show Gladys where her place is and I will do it regardless of whether FP will hate me after that or not.

I took a deep breath and thought back to this memorable day when, as a sixteen year old, I made my first Serpent Dance . Nobody knew that I was going to do it. My dad was shocked when he saw me on stage, but he didn't stop my dance. I knew he was proud of me that I followed in his footsteps.

The song I chose for my Serpent Dance was "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics and as it turned out later, I was the first girl who dared to dance to this song. This song reminded me of FP and I wanted him to associate this song only with me after my dance. Now, after all these years, I will dance to this song again.

"Mom?" Betty came into my room. "Are you sleeping?" she asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. I sat on the bed and patted the seat next to me.

"No, Betty, sit down," I smiled. Betty nodded and sat down next to me.

"I would like to ask if I can go today with Jughead, Veronica and Archie on the river?" she asked. "You probably heard that today is a welcome party for Jughead's mother at Whyte Wyrm, but we don't want to participate," she added, and I smiled.

In spirit, I was really happy that Betty wouldn't be there today and that she wouldn't have to watch her mother dancing on the pole.

"Of course, yes, Betty," I replied. "Go and have fun, but be safe," I added, and Betty sighed.

"Mom, please, don't start," my daughter rolled her eyes and I laughed. "We aren't like that!"

"I was like that at your age," she replied, and she jumped.

"Mom?!"

"I and Fp, Fred and Hermione, we went together for trips, we often truant and did really crazy things around the bonfire," I replied, and my daughter frowned.

"Wait, do you ... together? In four?" Betty pulled away from me and I laughed.

"No, Betty!" I shook my head in amusement. "Hermione and Fred have always been in the back of the truck, and I and FP, well..." I didn't finish, because Betty interrupted me.

"Thanks, Mom! I imagined this ..." she winced. "Now I will think about it all day, ugh" she shook her head and stood up.

"Betty, you're big enough to know some things and don't pretend to be so disgusted because I know that you and Jughead do worse than I and FP when we were your age"

"Yes, I know, mom. I'm sorry, I just talk to you about what you did with my friends' parents, when you were in our age, it is something new to me. "