one.

Dear Diary
September 5, 2018

Ugh. Today's first day of school. It's currently like 5:45am and I'm writing this. Chenle, Haechan and I have like no other classes together besides our English class that we all share.

First day of 11th grade. Wow. Gotta get ready anyways. I'll write more maybe.

I put the diary in my backpack along with a bunch of other stuff and got some new clothes on. Being a rebel against weather I put a white hoodie on with some black jeans. I headed downstairs to eat some breakfast as my cat was sitting next to her empty bowl. Before feeding myself I fed the cat and grabbed some bread to make some toast.

It was 7am as I said bye to the cat and walked to school. With time still left I ran to the nearest 7/11 and grabbed some lunch, a cup of ramen and soda.

After buying the items the school day had started.

I put everything in my locker and quickly walked, not run, towards my home class to take attendance then carry on with our days.

Without paying attention I sat near the window and the back like any main anime character. Surprisingly I was the first one in class. Up until a boy named Jeno came in.

I quickly grabbed my diary and began writing.

HES IN MY HOMECLASS ROOM.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN OH MY FUCK

IM GONNA JUMP OUT THIS WINDOW IF HE COMES SIT NEXT TO ME OR NEAR ME OH MY GOD

I tried not to make it obvious I was writing about him or that I was even looking at him. I quickly took my phone out so it looked like I had a social life and so that no one would bother me.

Jeno being the goody-two-shoes he is, decided to sit in the front right in the right corner.

Thank the heavens.

Minutes passed as more students came into the classroom and waited for the teacher to come in. There was too many people around me for me to write in the diary but I had so many feelings to express.

I looked around in my classroom to see who was in my homeclass.

Park Haeun, the fake one of class. Said she was pregnant, got "miscarriaged" four days after.

Lee Minho, the dancer. He's actually a pretty cool person.

Kim Hana, decided to wear a dress to school and refused to wear her gym clothes. So during bear crawls everyone saw her underwear.

Lee Jeno, the love of my life. He just doesn't know.

Attendance was taken as I walked to my first class. Then my second, third, fourth and finally lunch. I took my cup ramen and met up with Haechan who's locker was across from mine.

"Really? Dried ramen?" Haechan pointed.

"Yeah what's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Nothing," Haechan began walking with Chenle soon coming to his side.

"So Jeno in any of your classes?" Haechan asked.

"Homeclass," I said. "That's all that I know of,"

We got our lunch and sat down at a table as everyone got in the cliques and ate. Haechan infront of me, Chenle beside me and Jeno behind Haechan.

Shit.

"What ya looking at Nana?" Chenle looked at me.

"Nothing," I slurped up my noodles.

"His new hair color?" Haechan smirked. "It's black."

"I can see that!" I ate my noodles.

Chenle shook his head as he ate piece of his sandwich. "Just talk to him already. How long has it been? Like 2 years?"

"I swear it's not even a crush," Haechan said. "He actually has fallen in love."

"Bet you by next week, Jaemins gonna make a clone of him!" Chenle laughed.

Haechan laughed along with him as I hit them both to stop.

"I will," I said. "If I have a class with him again. Or maybe tomorrow in home class."

"Just do it now," Chenle pestered.

"No," I ate the last bite of my noodles.

"Ah, c'mon!" Haechan whined. "It's literally been two years!"

Chenle gave Haechan a smile that Haechan gave back. I knew what was happening.

"Hey! LEE JENO!" Chenle yelled across the table.

I quickly got up, threw my trash away and walked away to the bathroom.

I'm triggered.

Chenle and Haechan are talking to Jeno! Ugh. I hate myself so much. I want to talk to him! BUT I JUST CANT.

Wtf

NA JAEMIN YOU CAN DO THIS GO TALK TO HIM BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL ENDS!

Already high-key know that isn't gonna happen.

Lowkey really wanna talk with him now!

Nevermind. Better off in the bathroom. Wonder what they're saying.

The bathroom door busted open as Haechan and Chenle's loud talking disrupted my writing. I came out of the bathroom stall and looked at them.

"What did you guys talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing," Chenle said.

"He got scared because Jisung was sitting next to him," Haechan explained.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Mark," Haechan washes his hands.

I nodded as the bell rang for our next class which was English.

The three of us sat down as that boy came in.

The one who gave me butterflies whenever I saw him.

The one who's eye smiles will brutally murder me.

The one who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

The one who turned me gay.

Lee Jeno walked in.