eleven.

Dear Diary
September 28, 2018

Today is Monday and today Jeno comes back to school.

I also have so much theories on Jisung and Chenle. I think that Mark probably kicked Jisung out of his friend group or whatever because I think Jisung is gay for Chenle.

Like honestly, Chenle and Jisung make a great couple. Probably better than me and Jeno. Jk, it's not like we're ever gonna be more than friends :,) (Only in my head we will be more than friends in a magical place called "Jaemin's Imagination")

I wonder what Jisung is gonna do about it though. I hope they get married in the future and have children.

I know that's not possible but Chenle is literally the wife of the relationship lol.

I put my diary in my backpack and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did all that normal morning stuff and headed to school. I put my earbuds in and listened to my emo music. For example, Universe by EXO because lay isn't in it. Also the formal members which makes me emo.

I was walking as I saw Mark walking with Jeno in front of me. They were talking about something and being the person I was I turned my music off but left my earbuds in. I walked directly behind them pretended to read something of my textbook so they wouldn't talk to me or distract me.

"Yo," Mark said. "Jisung like out of nowhere was like...ya boy gon yeet away to some other people to be friends with."

Jeno laughed. "So who's his friends?"

"Donghyuck , Chenle, Renjun, and Jaemin." Mark explained.

My eyes opened. He actually knew my name.

Jeno laughed again. "Why would he wanna be friends with Donghyuck . He literally punched him in the face."

"Is he still in the basketball team though?" Jeno asked.

"I don't know," Mark shrugged. "But for the fun of it I should kick him out."

Jeno laughed. "Heh, yeah. Treats him right for leaving us for the gays."

I stopped and got my phone out putting my textbook away. I just had to write about this conversation. Also I have to tell Jisung about this. I wrote it down and quickly ran in front of them. I looked back and they had the biggest eyes ever as I flipped them off.