two.

"Nana!" Chenle squealed. "We have a class with him!"

"I can see that," I sighed. Why did English class have to be like this. My favorite class and now even more of my favorite with Haechan and Chenle. Now I feel like throwing up that ramen I had, jump out the window and hide in my bedroom forever.

The black-haired beauty decided to sit up in front where he had some of his friends.

"This could be your chance," Haechan whispered as we all were looking at Jeno.

"No," I whispered back.

The class started as two male teachers stepped in the classroom.

"Students this is our other teacher," The 1st teacher said.

"Hi!" The shorter teacher waved. "I'm from Thailand and i have quite a long name so just call me Ten."

"And if you didn't know I'm from Chicago," The first teacher said. "I'm Johnny. Let's drop the formal talk and just call us by our names."

Ten and Johnny began passing out papers as you could see the serious height difference in them.

Ten was like a gnome and Johnny was like the gardener who placed Ten in his garden, classroom, and now they work together.

I looked at the paper they gave out and saw it was just a regular get to know me kinda thing that we do every year.

After finishing up the paper, we presented them in English.

First was a Chenle, then some other people then Haechan than me.

"Erm.." I tried to spit my English skills but my eyes wandered off to Jeno. Holy crap. This is the first time he's gonna hear me actually talk in English. "H-Hi. My name is...Jaemin. Something..that I did during the summer was...beat Chenle in a...game of.....basketball."

I quickly sat down my English skills had somehow gotten worse. Was it because I was nervous or something?

A girl went after me then Jeno went.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jeno and I played basketball too like Jaemin." Jeno smiled and sat.

DID

HE

JUST

OH

MY

GOD

Chenle gave me that kind of stare and I covered my face. I swear I was probably more red than a tomato.

The class got done introducing themselves as the teachers let us talk and stuff.

Haechan looked at me. "He just did that. Jaemin! I can't even get a text back from my crush and this is what you get!"

"He must be interested in you!" Chenle squealed.

"No," I shook my head. "Maybe he just thought basketball was cool or something. Or maybe he just saw us at the park when we played or something."

Haechan starred at me. "Boy do you really think he would just say 'Like Jaemin' because of those reasons! I mean that Seungmin guy played basketball too! And that other girl, Soojin, did too! He has to be!"

I rolled my eyes at them as I still couldn't actually believe that he would do that.

The class ended and soon the school day. I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door and couldn't believe my first day. Lee Jeno in two of my classes and him saying my name. Oh my god. A smile came onto my face as I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Ah...Lee Jeno." I said out loud. "Why are you just so cute!"

I walked inside my house and greeted my parents and cat and quickly walked upstairs grabbing my Diary.

Oh. My. God.

LEE JENO SAID MY NAME.
He's so perfect. I love him so much.

Also I have a class with him but it's with Haechan and Chenle. Oh, how much they'll bother me about it. Lowkey like it though.

Today was an okay day and I can't wait to go to home class and English.

Jeno's eye smiles are literally the death of me and I will never get over them.