eight.

Dear Diary
September 20

It's currently Sunday and on Wednesday I can go back to school.

Today I don't really have anything planned but to say sorry to Donghyuck, Chenle, and Renjun. I haven't planned what I was going to do.

I really hope they forgive me and if they don't then my life is over. They were the ones I trusted and soon our trust broke because of me. I hate myself so much.

I met Chenle over the internet and he actually soon came over to South Korea. Haechan was a childhood friend and he still is my friend I just fucked up.

I'm just gonna get some clothes on and wait by Donghyuck's house.

I took a shower and put some clothes on. Soon I ate and since school ended in another hour I thought about what I should say.

"Oh my god Donghyuck. I'm sorry" I said. "No, I have to be thoughtful not a valley girl."

I thought some more of what I could say and soon I was walking towards his house. I was in his block as I saw him in front of me with his phone out and hood on he seemed so sad.

"Donghyuck," I called out. "I need to tell you something."

He looked at me and looked back to his phone.

"Donghyuck, please I'm sorry." I said running towards him.

I put both of my hands on his shoulders causing him to look at me.

"What do you want?" Donghyuck said in a mean tone.

"I said I'm sorry," i apologized.

"For what?" Donghyuck asked.

"For fucking up." I said. "I'm sorry. I don't want us to be like this. I'm sorry for calling you a hoe. I'm sorry for slapping you and yelling at you. You're not a bad friend I am. Donghyuck, I got into a fight with Jeno for you because I was angry about Mark, Jeno and Jisung. I couldn't hold my anger in. I'm sorry Donghyuck. Forgive me please."

He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Please, Donghyuck." I teared up. "I need you to be with me forever. I love you as my best friend. We've been friends since we were four! For fucks sake, Donghyuck, you're making me cry."

"...I forgive you.." Donghyuck said in a soft voice. "I'm sorry too."

A smile formed through my tears. "Why are you sorry?"

"For telling Jeno about you," Donghyuck said soon crying. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just stupid!"

I hugged him and told him he wasn't stupid and it was okay. He hugged me back. I never hugged anyone like this in like forever. I missed Donghyuck so much. Our hug went on for what felt like forever but it was only five minutes until I broke the hug.

I smiled at the brown haired boy. "Let's go get Chenle and Renjun."

We both walked towards Chenle's humongous house and stopped to see if Chenle was home. He was so we both went inside as Donghyuck was in front of me. We entered his room where Renjun and him were playing video games.

"Oh! Donghyuck!" Chenle smiled. "Nana?"

"Lele, Renjun." I said. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what happened on Friday and I hate myself for it but forgive me please."

"I forgive you," Renjun smiled.

Chenle looked at me. "I forgive you."

We all hung out again as Renjun and Chenle were playing some video game as Donghyuck was dissing Chenle about it.

"Yah, you idiot!" Donghyuck laughed. "You're suppose to go to the right!"

"I did!" Chenle yelled.

"You went to my right You're supposed to go to your right," Donghyuck explained.

Chenle played his character going to the left. "Wait...which way again?"

The two bickered about their lefts and rights.

"So how is it between you and Jeno?" Renjun asked me.

"Well, I was able to tell the actual truth which got me and Jeno's suspensions switched around." I explained.

"So you're coming back on Wednesday?" Renjun asked.

I nodded as Renjun sighed. "Great! These two kept arguing over the stupidest things and I didn't know what to do."

I laughed as Renjun laughed with me. I was happy to have my friends back by my side where we laughed, talked and enjoyed each other.

Dear Diary
September 21

It is Monday and I get to go to school in two days. Also tomorrow we're going to the arcade. I can't wait!

Today we don't really have much going on. It's also like 6:30pm right now. I didn't do anything today because my friends were at school and Renjun and Chenle had to so something with their families. Also Donghyuck was a bit sick so he stayed at home.

My mom also said that someone special was gonna come tomorrow. So I'm looking forward for that I guess. Hopefully it's my dad or moms girlfriend. I wanna see my dad (haven't seen ever since i was 11 and I'm 16 right now) or my mom's girlfriend because I wanna see how's she like.

Okay well ima go and eat and then shower then go to bed. Bye!