ten.

Dear Diary
September 23rd
Wednesday

Today I'm going back to school and I'm actually lowkey excited because me and Jeno are friends now :) yey

But like I think Donghyuck and Chenle will literally kill me if they find out.

*keyboard smashes*

I'm writing in a notebook and I can't keyboard smash smh

It was 5:48am right now as I put my diary in my backpack and went to take a shower. I put on a sweater and ripped jeans and grabbed an apple and went out.

It was only 6:30 but I decided to went for Donghyuck or Haechan or whatever he wants me to call him.

I laughed. "Haechuck! Why is that so funny?"

I texted Donghyuck that I was outside waiting and there he came out with fainted red hair.

"Oh my god," my jaw dropped. "Why is your hair red?"

"It's my blood," Donghyuck said. "I'm kidding i wanted to dye it red so here it is plus you'll see when we get to school."

We walked towards school to see a short boy with greenish hair and someone with purple hair.

"Is that Chenle and Renjun?" I asked.

"Yeah," Donghyuck answered.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"It's spirit week and today's concept is We Young," Donghyuck explained. "You get to wear summer clothes and dye your hair pastel or neon. Basically just be as colorful as possible."

We entered the school as I saw the other asshole who beat up Donghyuck with blue hair. Mark was being a plan Jane and had black hair.
I walked into my classroom with stares, guess I'm just that popular now yey. I sat down where I usually sat and of course no one by me because I'm a fucking loser that deserves to be pushed of a bridge because of what I did to Jeno. But it's not my fault that Jeno was looking into my privacy and plus Jeno started it first anyways. Since Jeno isn't here I was alone and didn't have much to do and I had to ask my teachers what I have missed.

The first few classes ended as I walked to lunch. Surprisingly Jisung was sitting at with Donghyuck and the others. I sat down next to Renjun where Jisung was sitting in front Chenle who was next to Renjun.

I whispered to Renjun. "What's happening?"

"I dont know," Renjun said. "I just came down here and he was just here already."

"Lele!" I shouted across the table. "Come here,"

Chenle came and sat next to me where I quietly asked him why Jisung was here.

"Jisung told me that Mark didn't want to be friends with him anymore," Chenle explained. "Plus Jisung and I are friends, so until Mark says something to Jisung about whatever they did he'll sit with us."

Chenle walked back as I nodded. Wonder why Mark didn't wanna be friends with Jisung.

Lunch was pretty awkward with Jisung there with us considering he literally punched Donghyuck in the face and they were sitting right next to each other.

"Yalls wanna go to the arcade today?" Donghyuck asked.

Everyone agreed. Donghyuck turned towards Jisung. "You wanna come?"

"Mmm..." Jisung looked at Donghyuck. "Sure."

Lunch ended with us going to our classes and soon the day ended. We planned on going right after school to the arcade. Everyone got out of their classes and walked to the arcade.

"Hey Donghyuck," I said.

He looked at me. "Huh?"

"What if I told you I was friends with Jeno?" I asked.

"Are you?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "He's actually pretty nice. He told me Baozi was pregnant, which actually explains a lot."

"Dude," Jisung said. "What if he raped your cat?"

Everyone laughed at Jisung's joke, especially Chenle.

"So how was it like being friends with Mark, Jisung?" Donghyuck asked.

"Well. He's pretty nice like what Jaemin said about Jeno." Jisung explained. "But sometimes Mark Hyung gets annoyed of me and blocks my number but I always find a way to text him again."

"How?" Renjun asked.

"I get Jeno hyung's phone and spam text him and call him." Jisung laughed. "There was this one time I FaceTimed him on Jeno's phone and I had a wig on that Jeno's cousin had for some reason and Mark thought I was a girl. Then he started flirting with me. The funny part is that he told us about the girl the next day until we told him the truth. It was so funny!"

Everyone laughed again. Jisung was actually pretty fun to hang out with. We arrived at the arcade and had a competition to see who could get the most points in two hours. Renjun came in first, Jisung second, me third, Donghyuck fourth and Chenle last. Last place bought food for the rest.

"I can't believe I lost!" Chenle whined.

"I high key knew you were gonna be last," Donghyuck said. "You can't even tell your lefts and rights!"

"I can too!" Chenle shouted. "This is left. This is right!"

Jisung laughed and mumbled something that only I heard.

"Chenle's so cute,"