four.

Dear Diary
September 15

I have returned to school and it is currently Thursday and I have a big English test today. We also have to pick partners for a game in class today too.

But fuck my life Haechan and Chenle are probably gonna be partners so ima be lonely (like how I already am). And Renjun isn't in our class so that's means I'm with no one, were allowed three people or I'm with Jeno.

Lowkey wanna be Jeno tho ugh

Gots to get ready

I took a quick shower and put some clothes on and headed out the door. I grabbed my book from my backpack and read the lesson we learned from the past days in English class. My stomach spoke to me saying it was hungry so I walked into a 7/11 grabbing some chips and walking out. Not healthy for breakfast but at least I wasn't hungry anymore.

"Nana!" Chenle literally came out of nowhere. "I haven't seen Haechan today yet! He's not home and I can't call him, he won't pick up! Try and call him."

I threw my book to Chenle, who thankfully caught it, and called Haechan.

3rd POV

The iPhone on the other side was ringing with "NaNa Jaemin" on the screen. They let it ring until Jaemin called again and again until they both gave up.

The two ran towards the school to see if the staff knew where Haechan was. Nobody knew where their friend was.

The sunshine in the sky and on planet earth was gone.

Jaemin asked everyone he knew and even some strangers. Renjun had also helped with the search even though he just met them a week ago. And Chenle was crying asking people where his best friend was.

Chenle tried calling Haechan again and this time the phone picked up.

"Hello!?" Chenle said, motioning the others to come by him. "Haechan?"

Chenle put the phone on speaker as the three listened all they heard was heavy breathing.

"Haechan?" Jaemin called out. "Are you there? Are you okay?"

They heard a faint 'no'. Renjun asked where he was and soon they all had an excuse to leave school and found Haechan behind the beach house.

"What are you doing- OH MY GOD YOUR FACE!" Chenle yelled.

"Are you okay?" Renjun asked. "What happened?"

Haechan looked up at them. "Homophobia,"

"Who did this?!" Jaemin shouted. "Ima kick their ass all the way to fucking Mars!"

"Mark, Jeno, and Jisung."