seven.

Dear Diary
September 18

It's Saturday and yesterday my mom told me she was a lesbian and I'm shooketh to the core.

I just thought my mom and dad lost interest in each other but nope my mom was like "sike bitch I like girls"

Anyways I won't meet my mom's girlfriend until like October so yeah.

Also today my family and jenos family and the principal have to all have a meeting and yeah. Ugh I don't wanna see that mother fucker ever again.

I'm just gonna ask my mom if I can transfer to some other high school. I mean we only just started school so I still have time to start over.

"Nana!" My mom called me. "Go take a shower. The meetings at 1:30pm!"

Taking her directions I took a shower and looked at my clothes.

"Do I wear what I normally wear or something that makes me look innocent?" I stood there for about 10 minutes.

"Fuck it. I'm wearing a hoodie." I grabbed my white hoodie and black ripped jeans.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Just a jerk with light brown hair and puppy eyes. Well puppy eyes my ass because all I see are my mean, demon eyes. I walked downstairs to see that my mom was wearing a black, floral jumpsuit or something.

"Really Jaemin." My mom looked me up and down. "At least try to look innocent. I'm not trying to get you into court."

We both walked out and into the car we drove towards hell. I looked out the window and soon at the rear view mirror.

"What?" I leaned in closer. I opened the mirror hanging from roof of the car. I had a small bruise on my lip. I slammed the mirror back in place and dropped myself back to the car seat.

Fucking great Jeno. Great.

We arrived at the school as I took my earbuds and put them into my phone so I didn't have to look at the horrible family. We walked out of the car as Jeno's family was walking into the office. We followed them and both families sat outside the office across each other.

I peaked over at Jeno. That disgusting bitch can suck on a dick. He looked back at me and stuck his tongue out. That tongue can fucking die.

The door opened. "Na and Lee?"

We all stood up and walked in and sat down. The principal gathered papers and looked professional as he put his glasses on. I was fidgeting and stomping my feet and my fingers were tapping on the arm of the chair.

Why was I so nervous? I wanted to punch everyone expect my mom in that room. I need my diary. I need to write about my feelings.

I grabbed my phone and went to my notes and quickly wrote.

"Jaemin," My mom took my phone. "We're gonna begin."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the principal with the most snobby look I ever gave anyone.

"As you may know," the principal started. "Your sons have gotten into a fight and called each other nasty words."

Everyone nodded. In disappointment.

"I'm not really sure who is telling the truth but Jeno's suspension will be increased to a week like Jaemin until someone tells the truth." The principal said.

"I did tell the truth!" I argued. "Jeno lied! Why would I want Jeno to come and look at what I wrote!? It's only the second week of school we had no assignments yet!"

"Good point," the principal said. "Jeno? Your side of the story and if you lie again it's another two days."

"Okay fine," Jeno rolled his eyes . "I went and looked at his death note or whatever and started it."

"Thank you," The principal smiled. "As you may all know Jaemin also said some insulting words towards Lee Donghyuck or Haechan."

Jeno snickered. That bastard can seriously go to hell.

"Jeno also did too,"

"Ha!" I laughed before my mom hit me eventually making me stop.

"Oh dear, what did Jeno do?" Jeno's mon asked with a worried tone.

"He helped beat up Lee Donghyuck with Mark Lee and Park Jisung." principal Kim explained. "Called Donghyuck and Jaemin homophonic words."

Jeno's dad glared at him. "Really Jeno. Really?"

"In modern terms here, Jeno was being the jerk and looked into Jaemin's privacy without privilege." Kim said. "Alright, meeting over. Jeno your suspension is being exchanged with Jaemin's. Meaning Jeno is having the whole week off school for suspension and Jaemin only until Wednesday."

I smiled. That jerk deserves it. My mom gave me back my phone as both families went out of the office.

My mom suddenly stopped so I stopped too. I looked at Jeno who looked at me and mouthed the words "Fuck You," and I did it back. It made me feel good so I grabbed my phone and went back to notes and wrote.

Dear Diary
It's the same day as it was on my notebook diary.

I'm at the school currently and Jeno just said fuck you to me but it's aight because we both want to fucking kill each other. I wanna go home and cuddle with my cat, baozi, and stay in my room forever.

I've been embarrassed in front of the whole school and is known as the school's bully.

"Great! 6:15pm on Tuesday. We'll be there!"