five.

Dear Diary
September 16

It is currently Friday and I don't wanna go to school.

HOW COULD JENO DO THAT MY BEST FRIEND

Okay lemme spill the hotass tea on what happened.

Basically Haechan confessed to Mark that he liked him. But that bitch mark was like "okay meet me by the beach house"

So Haechan thought that they were gonna do something "romantic" but romantic my ass because mark fucking rejected him because apparently mark is "straight" and he told Jeno and Jisung (his straight friends) to be there with him.

I can't believe it.

I fell in love with a straight boy my whole high school career.

I. Want. To. Die.

Haechan does too ugh. I feel so bad for him but at least there aren't too many assholes in our school to like.

But like Chenle liked Jisung too so uhm. Don't know how Chenle feels and Renjun basically doesn't really understand what's going on but I'll explain it to him later.

Being the teenage girls we are, were having another sleepover at Chenle's. Renjun will be there too because he's our new bro.

I walked to school quickly and found Haechan at his locker with the palest face I've ever seen.

"Haechan are you okay?" I asked him.

"Call me Donghyuck," And he walked away with his supplies and into his home class.

I grabbed my diary and wrote at my desk.

Haechan has to be depressed or some shit.

HE TOLD ME TO CALL HIM DONGHYUCK.
ONLY HIS CLOSEST FRIENDS (chenle, Renjun and me) CALL HIM HAECHAN.

I have to tell Chenle. Haechan never wanted to be called Donghyuck. Mark screwed up Donghyuck and mark deserves to die.

"Mark deserves to die?" Some kid breathed from behind me. "Hahaha what is this? Some kind of death note?"

I looked back and saw Jeno. I wanted to kiss him but I wanted to punch him in the face.

I did the second option.

Well here I am in detention and now I'm suspended from school until I get to go back in a week. I don't care.  Jeno probably doesn't either but he deserved the punch. ( he only got to stay out of school for two days)

Anyways after I punched him in the face he punched me back in the chest. Then I punched his chest then he punched my face. Then I slapped his face and ran (cause I'm wimpy sigh)

But this ass decided to chase after me and fucking kicked my legs for me to fall. And I did. In front of all the freshmen kids. Embarrassing.

We both had to go to the principal's office where I explained my side and Jeno lied.

It went like this.

"So, why'd you guys fight?" The principal asked.

"He was looking into my privacy without my permission to look," I said.

"He told me to look at it," Jeno lied.

"You ass, you came to me first!" I shouted.

"Bitch what do you mean!"Jeno shouted. "You said OH JENO COME LOOK AT WHAT I WROTE! Then you punched me!"

" I did not!" I argued. "You came to see what I was writing!"

"I did not!"

"Yes you did!"

"Alright stop!" The principal stopped us. "Who's telling the truth?"

"I am!" We said in unison.

"You Gay hoe!" Jeno pushed me. "I am telling the truth!"

Apparently I fell out of my seat. Was this blood? It was clear. I realized there were tears.

"Wow cry you gay ass!" Jeno shouted. "I know you like me. Don't even talk to me anymore you faggot."

I got up and sat in my chair. For the rest of the time Jeno somehow convinced the principal that he was telling the truth. I just sat there in silence and cried.

Anyways that's what happened and now I'm in a detention room until the end of the day. Thank god im not in a room with Jeno.

Ugh why did I even like him.

The day ended as I caught up with Chenle and the others. Chenle asked what had happened as I explained it all.

"How does Jeno know that I like him?" I asked which stopped the whole friend group from walking.

"I'm sorry,"

I turned to see that Donghyuck was looking down.

"Why?" I asked him. "Why'd you tell that asshole I liked him!? It was a secret, Donghyuck!"

"I'm sorry but I just blurted it out yesterday when Jeno hit me," Donghyuck said in the softest voice I've ever heard come out of him.

"What about Chenle and Jisung?" I asked.

"I did too," Haechan's tears hit the ground. "I'm sorry!"

I couldn't control it. I slapped his face. "You idiot! I became friends with you because I trusted you with all my secrets! But you're gonna tell Jeno that I like him! What kinda of friend are you?!"

"I said I'm sorry!" Haechan looked at me right in the eye.

I slapped him again and walked away.

"I'm glad Mark rejected you, you hoe!"