twentyfive.

Dear Diary,
December 17, 2018

Written on Phone diary

I haven't seen Jeno in two days. Well it's a school day today and I get out of the hospital today but I have to wear this stupid leg brace thing.

I'm scared that he might expose me to the public and embarrass me.

Today Donghyuck and the rest are meeting up with me today. We're going to spend some time at a restaurant and hopefully Chenle pays because all of us are broke while Chenle can literally buy the whole entire country.

My mom comes in like a couple minutes so I have to get ready. I'm finally free from this prison! Being in the hospital for literally a week was so boring.

-

"Na Jaemin?" The door opened and my mom was holding new clothes in her arms. "Here's some new clothes. Go get changed and we'll leave as quickly as possible."

I tried my best to get out of the bed and grab the clothes to change. The nurses have been pressuring me into trying to walk for days now and boom I did. I changed and quickly washed up and we soon left.

My mom had dropped me off at the restaurant where I saw Jisung, Chenle and Renjun.

"Where's Donghyuck?" I asked.

"She's coming," Renjun said. "He said he wanted to be fashionably late ugh."

I laughed. "Let's go in,"

We all entered as a hostess met up with us.

"How many people?"

"6," Chenle said.

"6? There's only five including Donghyuck." I questioned.

"Donghyuck's bringing someone," Chenle smiled.

"His attitude," Renjun said. "His attitude was so big without you here it suddenly just became a person we had to be with for a week."

"That's mean," Chenle whined.

Renjun rolled his eyes as we sat down at a table for six.

"Who's he bringing?" I asked Jisung.

Jisung looked at me. "You'll see,"

We decided to wait for Donghyuck and his special guest before ordering. Renjun and I were having a conversation meanwhile Chenle threw black pepper up Jisung's nose. He kept sneezing and soon they both ended up in the bathroom trying to clean up the black pepper.

"You know what I had to deal with without you here?" Renjun said. "Chenle made a finger painting of all of us and he didn't draw me and instead he drew the devil so then I drew a picture of us and didn't include him. He said someone was missing, he wasn't specific about who so I drew Moomin next to me."

I laughed, "serves him right."

"Who?" Someone said. I looked over and saw Donghyuck holding some guy's hand. It was Mark.

"When the hell did this happen?" I was shocked.

"A couple days ago," Renjun said. "You were gone so yeah they hooked up at a party and BAM! Markhyuck in your area."

"I thought you were straight," I said to mark.

"That's what everybody thinks," Mark said. "That's what I thought too."

Renjun sighed. "Soon Jaemin will be with Jeno. Who well I have?!"

"That's not a confirmed fact!" I pointed out. I didn't want to tell Renjun about what I found in the diary, it was kinda of embarrassing to tell him I have a diary anyways.

"It will be," Renjun smirked. "It's obvious! Na Jaemin everyone knows you guys like each other!"

"Shut up you're just jealous you have no one!" I argues back.

"Bitch shut the fuck up!" Renjun shouted. "I do have someone!"

"Who then?" I backfired.

"His name is Liu YangYang!" Renjun pouted.

"Bro that's the German-Chinese, singer guy," Mark laughed.

Renjun stopped talking and was flustered until Jisung and Chenle came back. Soon we all ordered and ate.

"So how's your leg?" Donghyuck asked.

"It's okay I guess," I said. "But I'm dreading to go back to school. Too much work."

"I'm excited to go," Chenle said.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Because the Chinese club is going to be giving out cupcakes and I get to eat free cupcakes!" Chenle explained.

Renjun rolled his eyes," Well you have to help us bake them,"

Chenle nodded," I will."

Eventually everyone finished their meal and thankfully Chenle payed. I went home and soon slept until the next day.

I woke up and started getting ready for the school day. I made sure to pack Jeno's diary so I could give it back to him.

I sadly walked to school on my injured ankle. I arrived at school and my heart was beating fast. Why was I so nervous to give Jeno his diary back? I mean I wrote in it but that's probably rude to do. I put my things away and grabbed some crap for my classes and soon went to my first class with Jeno.

I waited for Jeno to arrive in the room and he finally did. I walked over with the diary in my hand.

"Hey," I said. "You left this at the hospital."

"Oh," Jeno said. "Thanks, here's yours."

I grabbed my diary and quickly went back to my seat to see if he did anything.

And he did.